The Student Room Group

Les talk... Sex.

So the common belief - all men want is sex. Not entirely true, but I know the majority of us look forward to it - but, is it something that women also really look forward to? I understand losing virginity is a big thing, I look forward to that day when I get a girl lol. My question though is if women feel the same - they can't wait? Just curiosity... the weirdest things pop into my head during 'revision'
Original post by Anonymous
So the common belief - all men want is sex. Not entirely true, but I know the majority of us look forward to it - but, is it something that women also really look forward to? I understand losing virginity is a big thing, I look forward to that day when I get a girl lol. My question though is if women feel the same - they can't wait? Just curiosity... the weirdest things pop into my head during 'revision'

Procrasturbation is a real problem
I am a girl and I can't wait to have sex I feel now I am ready, don't care how I lose my virginity I just want to have some fun
i can wait lol i dont really care bout sex tbh. its not my thing but i'll ready when i find my truly man XD
Perhaps you should figure out how to spell "let's" first.
Reply 5
Yeah, I think when you're young (mid-teens) you crave sex a lot, just due to the crazy hormones flying around and the new 'seriousness' of relationships. But as you get older, it becomes less important and less of a mad craving
Reply 6
Get yourself busy and don't waste your time on sex!
Reply 7
Original post by Amefish
Yeah, I think when you're young (mid-teens) you crave sex a lot, just due to the crazy hormones flying around and the new 'seriousness' of relationships. But as you get older, it becomes less important and less of a mad craving

Once again, probably the most sensible answer

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think my problem is that I don't trust myself enough, somehow. Whenever I find myself thinking about someone in a way that I could contemplate having a serious relationship with them, I kind of second-guess myself - I think, 'Am I really that committed to and that interested in this person in particular? Or do I just want to be in a serious, sexual relationship with someone? And if it's the latter, would proceeding really be fair on this person?'

inb4 'that's the most beta thing ever'
I waited.
Reply 10
In my relationship, I'm the one who always wants sex while my partner is fine to wait for a bit. So pretty sure it just depends on the person
Original post by bestie.westie121
personally, im 13. i crave sex all the time! i'm not sure if its ok/normal for my age.

This thread is 4 years old mate. What made you search this thread up if you're 13 years old. Get some hobbies and stop this stuff. It does no good for you, especially since you're so young.
Original post by Nobalitude
This thread is 4 years old mate. What made you search this thread up if you're 13 years old. Get some hobbies and stop this stuff. It does no good for you, especially since you're so young.

Original post by bestie.westie121
sorry but then again i have a personal right. And my bsf sent me the link to this bc it helped her out. So mind your own damn business and get back to being a hoe! Also quick note. You should really learn to mind your business and talk to people you can actually handle :smile: thanks!!

Holy moly, Nobal. You got told. :rofl:

Latest

Trending

Trending