The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Lse :smile: :smile: :smile:
Reply 61
York St John
Bath :biggrin: or Durham....hard to choose :s
hmm offers from my top 3. I reckon UWIC as my firm, and because of the ludicrously low offer from leeds met that can be my insurance :smile:
LSE!:cool:
Reply 65
Manchester University :biggrin:
Reply 66
Bath University and then probably Aston :smile:
Reply 67
Durham :biggrin: I loved it when I went for a summer school there :biggrin:
Reply 68
UCL and warwick are fighting for the top place! I love UCL, its location in London but coul d have a better campus. Warwick has a gorgeous campus but dont like the location. UCL has really enthuastic professors..so its going ot be a tough choice. :biggrin:
blahbloo
UCL and warwick are fighting for the top place! I love UCL, its location in London but coul d have a better campus. Warwick has a gorgeous campus but dont like the location. UCL has really enthuastic professors..so its going ot be a tough choice. :biggrin:

I agree!

I will probs end up choosing UCL though, because it has a better rep (if i get an offer that is!) but Warwick campus seems so nice :frown:
Reply 70
Bristoll :yep:
I will be the happiest man in the world if i get an offer from Bristol...visited the plane in the summer and i absoloutely loved it :smile: do hope they offer...:sad:
Bristol or UCL.

Very much doubt I'll get an offer from either though :frown:
Reply 72
i want to go warwick, so i hope i get rejected by LSE, cos if i get an offer, im porbably gonna give in 2 pressure and end up goinbg there
I really wanted to study at Oxford... But now, I really hope I'll get an offer from Imperial !!!!!
Reply 74
nottingham or warwick.
offer from nottingham but not yet for warwick.
Reply 75
uni. of southampton!
Reply 76
Cambridge, then some uni I didn't apply to.
Reply 77
Oxford!My dream!
Reply 78
I would have loved to have gone to cambridge (king's college probably) but I didn't apply (I wasn't predicted good enough grades and I didn't get high enough ones anyway) as there was no way they'd have let me in. But, in an ideal world, that's where I would have gone. But nevermind, I go to York now and I love it there, so it's all worked out fine.
Reply 79
nottingham and then exeter
bt that would al change if lse give me an offer

Latest

Trending

Trending