The Student Room Group

UNI offers

I’m applying to Birmingham for psychology which is an AAA but my predicted is an AAB with a B in psychology what are my chances of getting an offer? I really want to go UOB
Nobody can answer this except the university. It depends on the numbers who apply with higher grades and whether a university feels they can achieve their required intake with those students. Universities do make reach offers with 1 grade below but you will just have to wait and see whether Birmingham will. What is against you is that Psychology is a very competitive subject.
Original post by chelsey28
I’m applying to Birmingham for psychology which is an AAA but my predicted is an AAB with a B in psychology what are my chances of getting an offer? I really want to go UOB

Have you put your details into the brum offer rate calculator on their website?

Contact admissions and ask them. I will second PQ's recommendation to use their offer rate calculator (but bear in mind it does not guarantee you an offer).
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
Have you put your details into the brum offer rate calculator on their website?

Not yet but I’ll do that now Ty!!
Reply 5
One 'risky' choice just above your grade predictions is fine - just make sure your other choices are more in line with your grades plus one lower grade choice.
Reply 6
ask the uni
Reply 7

I have alos applied for Psychology at Birmigham - I am predicted A*AA but I currently havent recieved an offer and I was an early applicant - I am not sure if they have started to give them out but it would appear likely if you do their offer calculator on thier website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending