The Student Room Group

Citizenship 2017 15th May

i had the exam today for identity, democracy ....
i dont know hwy i found it so hard! it was so difficult

lets share our answers
Were you doing the OCR paper?
I did the OCR paper. For me, it wasn't hard.
Original post by eellieodo
Were you doing the OCR paper?

yes D:
Original post by 1ndy123
I did the OCR paper. For me, it wasn't hard.

i found it so annoying about the police case because i learnt that the police has the right to arrest and search someone but people said they circled search only because it was only a screwdriver
I circled they had the right to arrest him... because if the police suspect you of being suspicious, then they have every right to arrest you. The screwdriver could be suspicious, so they could arrest him.
I said they couldn't search/arrest him as they didn't give him sufficient evidence as to why they were doing so, which the police must state beforehand.
What were your examples for the 12 mark question about the UN?

Mine were the Rwandan genocide in the 1990's and the Bosnian war in the 1990's as well.
Original post by 1ndy123
I circled they had the right to arrest him... because if the police suspect you of being suspicious, then they have every right to arrest you. The screwdriver could be suspicious, so they could arrest him.

Yeah that's what I was thinking because I learnt that the police have the right. But the question is difficult because people think different and we didn't even know what the hammer was used for

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest