The Student Room Group

Submission dates!

So i went to submit my essay yesterday, Monday 15th May. But it said the date had passed - the date on the portal said Monday 11th May 2023! Checked my handbook and that said May 15th 2023! I have had to apply for mitigation, I am assuming they will have to find in my favour… any thoughts or experience of similar? 🙏🏽
If you genuinely forgot to apply and you do not have a valid reason then that is an immediate fail. You can't be like I forgor 💀 and expect to get away with it.
Reply 2
Original post by Thisismyunitsr
If you genuinely forgot to apply and you do not have a valid reason then that is an immediate fail. You can't be like I forgor 💀 and expect to get away with it.

Did you actually read the post? The submission dates given to me by the Uni were incorrect. In writing. In the course handbook…
Original post by Fazza99
Did you actually read the post? The submission dates given to me by the Uni were incorrect. In writing. In the course handbook…

If they changed them then you should have been made aware of the change and adhered to that. Most handbooks have some aspect that is out of date. This can include hand ins.

Our handbook was not updated until two weeks before a deadline.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending