The Student Room Group

What phone do you have?

Scroll to see replies

Samsung Galaxy S8.

Fantastic phone and I still can't get over how sharp the curved screen is. Had ai old iPhone before, so real shock as to how much technology has advanced in 5 years.

On a £20/month unlimited data contract but bought phone outright.
Original post by karl pilkington
What phone do you have? Also how much do you pay for it? Personally I have never had an expensive phone and wonder where people get their money from to pay for posh phones. I just have a rubbish payg nokia

I have a nokia too haha
iPhone 7
Original post by karl pilkington
What phone do you have? Also how much do you pay for it? Personally I have never had an expensive phone and wonder where people get their money from to pay for posh phones. I just have a rubbish payg nokia

Sony Xperia
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge - £480 from a dodgy website, and I pay £12/m with Virgin for 2500 mins, unlimited texts and 6GB data :smile:
Which iPhone is the hamburger again?
Lumia 950. Guess I should have known I'd be the first/only one :smug:

Bought outright for £260
Original post by Tootles
Lumia 950. Guess I should have known I'd be the first/only one :smug:

My condolences :ahee:
Not needed, it's an awesome device for what I use it for.
Original post by Tootles
Not needed, it's an awesome device for what I use it for.

Yeah it was a nice phone, it just sucks that Microsoft seemed to actually put some effort into the 950 and creating a sense of optimism around Windows Phones again, before seemingly abandoning it altogether.
I got the OnePlus3 just before the 3T came out and ruined any chance of me getting it from O2 - is the 3T actually worth it?
Original post by Afcwimbledon2
I got the OnePlus3 just before the 3T came out and ruined any chance of me getting it from O2 - is the 3T actually worth it?

If you already have the OP3, there's no real need to upgrade- it's just a slight spec bump in a few areas. The OP5 is on the horizon and it's going to be a good one, you're better off saving for that.
I have zero plans on upgrading to the 3T don't worry too much :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending