The Student Room Group

seriously so confused

hi , iv been on punishment since september 2nd ( as in having m phone taken away) and now its june 17th .. and my parents are always saying how proud i am for changing my behavior etc and how they want to give my phone back.. but they still dont do it and they've been dragging it for soooooooo long like omg I've been trying to be optimistic but idk what more i need to do , I got my grades up , i fixed my attitude and i talk more with my family , so please give advice on anything ab this idk what more i can do.. i really really want my phone back I've been trying not to care but now its getting to me
Imogen, please stop this.
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
Imogen, please stop this.

what??
Reply 3
help plzz sm1 :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
hi , iv been on punishment since september 2nd ( as in having m phone taken away) and now its june 17th .. and my parents are always saying how proud i am for changing my behavior etc and how they want to give my phone back.. but they still dont do it and they've been dragging it for soooooooo long like omg I've been trying to be optimistic but idk what more i need to do , I got my grades up , i fixed my attitude and i talk more with my family , so please give advice on anything ab this idk what more i can do.. i really really want my phone back I've been trying not to care but now its getting to me

Steal it back...
Reply 5
1 . i have no clue where it is , trust me IVE LOOKED lol 2 . i dont wanna get into more trouble if they were to find out

Steal it back...
1 . i have no clue where it is , trust me IVE LOOKED lol 2 . i dont wanna get into more trouble if they were to find out

they prolly lost it and wont tell you, take one fo theirs, wipe it and make it yours
Why do you want it back? If they brought you it I think it's best to leave it to them. They might wait until you finish school so your grades don't suffer. Depending on the reason it could be for you or their safety. If you bruoght the phone them taking it is more mean but as they know you better than me, I don't think the internet can help much.

If you are being good to get your phone back, I think you should ask yourself why you aren't normally good. I am proud of you for bettering yourself and
I am sure your parents do love you and want the best for you. Cheers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending