The Student Room Group

Will the examiners know

BASICALLY I WROTE MY ROMEO AND JULIET ESSAY, COMPLETED . I THEN LEFT A BLANK PAGE. iF U TURN THE BLANK PAGE MY CHRISTMAS CAROL ESSAY IS ON THERE. WILL THE EXAMINER KNOW. IM FREAKING OUTRIGHT NOW.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by ehruhure
BASICALLY I WROTE MY ROMEO AND JULIET ESSAY, COMPLETED AND INSIDE. I THEN LEFT A BLANK PAGE. iF U TURN THE BLANK PAGE MY CHRISTMAS CAROL ESSAY IS ON THERE. WILL THE EXAMINER KNOW. IM FREAKING OUTRIGHT NOW.

I did the same, I left like 2 pages out. I asked my teacher and she said just continued/ carried on and the page number.
It will be fine hopefully
Reply 2
Original post by pink lover
i did the same, i left like 2 pages out. I asked my teacher and she said just continued/ carried on and the page number.
It will be fine hopefully

safe g , man was scared u know, how did u find the exam
BASICALLY I WROTE MY ROMEO AND JULIET ESSAY, COMPLETED AND INSIDE. I THEN LEFT A BLANK PAGE. iF U TURN THE BLANK PAGE MY CHRISTMAS CAROL ESSAY IS ON THERE. WILL THE EXAMINER KNOW. IM FREAKING OUTRIGHT NOW.

Sure they will. They check the whole thing! :smile:
Reply 4
If you stop mid flow in a sentence they'll probably have a feeling that theres something missing. So will look and find the missing page. Don't worry too much.
Reply 5
Original post by haseeb_jarral786
sure they will. They check the whole thing! :smile:

thanks man how did u find the exam
Reply 6
I just left a blank page with no number though
thanks man how did u find the exam

Not too bad... the topics/themes were a bit weird but I wrote the best I could.
Original post by glad-he-ate-her
Is your caps lock button broken as well!
Its been 4 years now, i can never have a peaceful online conversation.

It says you've been on TSR for 2 years...
BASICALLY I WROTE MY ROMEO AND JULIET ESSAY, COMPLETED . I THEN LEFT A BLANK PAGE. iF U TURN THE BLANK PAGE MY CHRISTMAS CAROL ESSAY IS ON THERE. WILL THE EXAMINER KNOW. IM FREAKING OUTRIGHT NOW.

Don't worry it will be okay, they check all pages for the question numbers and read them all at once so you should be fine.
safe g , man was scared u know, how did u find the exam

Exam was okay I did Macbeth and A Christmas Carol, but didn't write much for AO2. That's the bit I'm worried about.
Reply 11
Original post by pink lover
exam was okay i did macbeth and a christmas carol, but didn't write much for ao2. That's the bit i'm worried about.

romeo and juliet was tough man compared to what i am seeing of macbeth
romeo and juliet was tough man compared to what i am seeing of macbeth

To be honest Macbeth question was easy but I'm not good at English so yeh

Samee thought I was the only one. they'd have to check the whole booklet anyway tho
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by sarahyi
Samee thought I was the only one. they'd have to check the whole booklet anyway tho

THANK GOODNESS, I JUST remembered THAt MY TEACHER SIAD THEY PUT IT THROUGH A MACHINE. LOL
READY FOR p1

Pretty sure they scan in the whole paper, so the examiner will get the whole document x don't worry they will definitely check!! xxx

Quick Reply

Latest