The Student Room Group

(OLD SPEC) Edexcel GCSE Maths Non-Calc Paper 1 25th May 2017

Scroll to see replies

yes anyone plus for the new spec they are out
anyone found the copy of paper 2 or saw their teacher
I actually HATED it!

Does anybody know where I can find a copy of this non-calc paper 25th May 2017 (Old Spec)?
Reply 1343
Original post by hartf90
I actually HATED it!

Does anybody know where I can find a copy of this non-calc paper 25th May 2017 (Old Spec)?

Don't think anyone has it, otherwise it would of already been posted.
I'm glad so many people found this difficult as the grade boundaries should be lower. Plus the fact that all of the people taking the exam failed it the first time so the majority of people will be aiming for C so the boundary for C should be lower, right?
Haha that's what im hoping , I can't wait to just find out tbh.. I know I haven't got a c but at least it will be done with .. I hate waiting :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone have any predictions for what the grade boundaries will be like? I need a B, so hoping it's pretty low... :/
Reply 1347
Original post by AngryWalrus
Does anyone have any predictions for what the grade boundaries will be like? I need a B, so hoping it's pretty low... :/

Around 100-105 I think.
Original post by S2M
Around 100-105 I think.

I might be okay then if it's lower end of that... Did pretty badly on the first paper.

Not sure why the papers haven't been released by someone yet, seems like they have been for everything else. I would happily pay for it at this point lol!
Reply 1349
I might be okay then if it's lower end of that... Did pretty badly on the first paper.

Not sure why the papers haven't been released by someone yet, seems like they have been for everything else. I would happily pay for it at this point lol!

Lol. I'm just also hoping I've gotten a B, once I look at that on my sheet, I don't care about the boundaries then.
Original post by S2M
Lol. I'm just also hoping I've gotten a B, once I look at that on my sheet, I don't care about the boundaries then.

Same! The wait is killing me though... :/. Do you have any plans if you don't get a B? Not sure what I'd do. Don't fancy taking it again next year
Reply 1351
Same! The wait is killing me though... :/. Do you have any plans if you don't get a B? Not sure what I'd do. Don't fancy taking it again next year

Hopefully that won't happen but I'll just move on to A-Levels anyway, I'm not staying here doing this no more.
It won't be 105 as that's the highest it's ever been to get a B and as this paper was harder it should be around 95-100
What do u think will be for a grade c was on holidays to my country i was stressing out need to get get c this time finger crossed I hope they lower the grade boundaries really scared

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think they should give more c this time as it's last chance

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well, I think I've passed because I've got into uni and that was part of my requirments. Woo :tongue:
Original post by Pacdan
Well, I think I've passed because I've got into uni and that was part of my requirments. Woo :tongue:

I've also got a confirmed offer, so I assume I achieved at least a B? No way to know until they send the results out I suppose. Bit strange not getting the results before your University isn't it?
Congrats, yeah I was so shocked when I got accepted. Doing BA Business and management at the University of York, wbu?
Reply 1359
I've also got a confirmed offer, so I assume I achieved at least a B? No way to know until they send the results out I suppose. Bit strange not getting the results before your University isn't it?

You maybe could have missed your offer yet they may have let you in with a lower grade.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending