The Student Room Group

Public law case note help

The European Court of Justice’s judgment in case C-540/03 European Parliament v Council of the European Union EU:C:2006:429.
I need to write a case note, How would I structure this? It also needs to include a concise account of the case highlighting the main EU law rules that are illustrated and applied in the CJEU’s judgment.
Original post by law0121
The European Court of Justice’s judgment in case C-540/03 European Parliament v Council of the European Union EU:C:2006:429.
I need to write a case note, How would I structure this? It also needs to include a concise account of the case highlighting the main EU law rules that are illustrated and applied in the CJEU’s judgment.

Bit late now but just look at any case note and follow the same format.
Presumably youve read a case note or legal case before?
Just google them and you will see the format. It is just asking you to read, understand then write it down in a more concise readable format.
Original post by 999tigger
Bit late now but just look at any case note and follow the same format.
Presumably youve read a case note or legal case before?
Just google them and you will see the format. It is just asking you to read, understand then write it down in a more concise readable format.

can you help me for walker v commissioner of police
am unable to find the ratio decidendi :frown:
http://www.childabusecaselaw.com/walker-v-commissioner-for-the-police-for-the-metropolis-2014-ewca-civ-897.html
please read this and tell me which part is the ratio decidendi of the case bro please help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending