Original post by tanzil choudhury
What theories are you lot planning to use, can't lie I'm baffed atm

Carrying Capacity
Rural-urban continuum
Fragility model
Sustainability stool
Original post by tanzil choudhury
What theories are you lot planning to use, can't lie I'm baffed atm

Preservation, conservation, responsible ecotourism, sustainable development, cultural tourism
Reply 6
Oh s*it someone actually talking about this option! what question did your guys' teachers predict? any tips for the conclusion?
Reply 7
Original post by AindowJ
Oh s*it someone actually talking about this option! what question did your guys' teachers predict? any tips for the conclusion?

How did everyone find the consuming the rural landscape question? Does anybody remember what the question exactly was?
Reply 8
Original post by Smpi
How did everyone find the consuming the rural landscape question? Does anybody remember what the question exactly was?

Assess the view that successful management will lead to positive outcomes for rural areas?

or something along that general idea
Does anyone know if we can retake the unit if need be??
Reply 10
Original post by AindowJ
Assess the view that successful management will lead to positive outcomes for rural areas?

or something along that general idea

It completly confused me. i just revised the question that my teacher predicted, it was completly different to that. I wasn't sure what case studies to use, what ones did you include
Reply 11
Original post by Smpi
It completly confused me. i just revised the question that my teacher predicted, it was completly different to that. I wasn't sure what case studies to use, what ones did you include

My teacher predicted that the question would be the effectiveness of management at controlling the negative impacts, so I applied this by providing my original counterbalances first. I used the Lake District, Antarctica, Grand Canyon National Park, Nepal
Reply 12
Original post by AindowJ
My teacher predicted that the question would be the effectiveness of management at controlling the negative impacts, so I applied this by providing my original counterbalances first. I used the Lake District, Antarctica, Grand Canyon National Park, Nepal

What models and theories did u include
Reply 13
what did everyone write about? So confused I think I've done it wrong
Reply 14
I included the Butler Model, Carrying Capacity and Wilderness Continuum!
I started talking about threats and then how successful management could turn the threats in to positives!
Was that right?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending