The Student Room Group

A level Geography revision

I'm in year 12 and have my end of year mocks coming up soon, I've started revising for all my subjects however I'm finding it very hard to revise for Geography as there is so much content within each topic. I would greatly appreciate if anyone had any tips for revising for geography and more specifically the topics of: Water and carbon cycles; Coastal systems and landscapes; Global systems and global governance; and Population and the environment.
Reply 1
Original post by verity23
I'm in year 12 and have my end of year mocks coming up soon, I've started revising for all my subjects however I'm finding it very hard to revise for Geography as there is so much content within each topic. I would greatly appreciate if anyone had any tips for revising for geography and more specifically the topics of: Water and carbon cycles; Coastal systems and landscapes; Global systems and global governance; and Population and the environment.

https://quizlet.com/join/HfMJPU4kp - Edexcel A Level but Should be very similar
This is a link to all the Quizlets I made during Years 12 + 13. I'm currently sitting A Levels and can honestly say that for geography FLASHCARDS will be your saviour. It will take some time to make these but honestly will help you so much in the long run. Try to include as much information on these flashcards in as few words as possible so you remember them easier, avoid unnecessary facts or sentences as over time with practice they will just stick in your head.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending