AQA Product Design GCSE Exam 26/06/17

Watch this thread
flam1ng0
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
What did everyone think of the paper? I thought it wasn't too bad personally. I think I messed up on the "material area" (8 mark) question though, didn't know what it meant by that really, so just wrote about water near electric toothbrushes and ceramic basins and mentioned copper and metals a few times (and put precautions like insulation and symbols), but didn't know what it meant by "material area". What did anyone put for it?
CBoateng
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by flam1ng0)
What did everyone think of the paper? I thought it wasn't too bad personally. I think I messed up on the "material area" (8 mark) question though, didn't know what it meant by that really, so just wrote about water near electric toothbrushes and ceramic basins and mentioned copper and metals a few times (and put precautions like insulation and symbols), but didn't know what it meant by "material area". What did anyone put for it?
I talked about timber, I think it was referring to different materials like plastics, ceramics, food etc
ColourfulNight
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Any mark scheme yet?
CBoateng
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ColourfulNight)
Any mark scheme yet?
I haven't seen one yet , I think it's because it isn't a popular subject.
L00DE
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Hi everyone,
Overall I think it was a really good one and could possibly get an A* however I wrote ALL my annotations in pencil. So will I lose those 30 marks (and get a B or C instead). Many thanks
CBoateng
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Hello, Would you mind filling out a survey which is related to A Level Product Design? It only takes one minute. https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8P7P533
I don't mind filling out any surveys you wish for me to do. Thanks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (28)
68.29%
No (9)
21.95%
I didn't use it to prepare (4)
9.76%

Watched Threads