The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

MA Spirituality, Theology & Health programme

I have just been offered a place on the MA Spirituality, Theology & Health programme, however, I have yet to accept as I'm still looking for scholarships/grants to help with the international fees of £16500.

I am wondering if John's is the best college for this particular programme? Also, are there any cheaper self-catering accommodations close by?

Many thanks!
Original post by monalisascores
I have just been offered a place on the MA Spirituality, Theology & Health programme, however, I have yet to accept as I'm still looking for scholarships/grants to help with the international fees of £16500.

I am wondering if John's is the best college for this particular programme? Also, are there any cheaper self-catering accommodations close by?

Many thanks!

John's probably is the best college for the program. They have Cranmer hall, the theological training center, and are close to the theology department (unsurprisingly located close to the cathedral).

If you want to find cheap accommodation, then browse on Facebook and look for a house in the Viaduct area or Claypath.

Hope this helps,
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest