The Student Room Group

Wishing Results Would Hurry Up

Am I the only one who genuinely cannot wait any longer for results? I wish that at least the grade boundaries would be released- I feel like the only person who hasn't been able to relax this summer because I am constantly. Thinking. About. Results. :')
Reply 1
Original post by PixelatedUnicorn
Am I the only one who genuinely cannot wait any longer for results? I wish that at least the grade boundaries would be released- I feel like the only person who hasn't been able to relax this summer because I am constantly. Thinking. About. Results. :':wink:
I was the same last year the grade boundaries only gets released a day before as well. Good luck!
Original post by Lucky10
I was the same last year the grade boundaries only gets released a day before as well. Good luck!

This year they only get released on results day...kill me...
Original post by danielwinstanley
This year they only get released on results day...kill me...

Generally its on the very start of results day at 00:00
but it's different some years
Is this true for all exam boards? I remember last year they were released the day before!
Original post by Taran001

^^
Original post by Taran001

Is this true for all exam boards? I remember last year they were released the day before!

This year they are being released at 8AM for AQA (on results day). They tweeted it on twitter.
Am I the only one who genuinely cannot wait any longer for results? I wish that at least the grade boundaries would be released- I feel like the only person who hasn't been able to relax this summer because I am constantly. Thinking. About. Results. :':wink:

I am the same omg! I have watched SO MANY results day videos on YouTube it's crazy:frown:
Original post by Scriptzer
This year they are being released at 8AM for AQA (on results day). They tweeted it on twitter.

Ugh, I had better go and check what the other boards are doing then. This is infuriating!
Original post by itslibby
I am the same omg! I have watched SO MANY results day videos on YouTube it's crazy:frown:

I know what you mean- haven't been watching YouTube videos but hey, that's not a bad idea...

Quick Reply

Latest