The Student Room Group

Will I be behind?n

Hi there, I am going to be a year 11 student in September which is obvious an important year and I am fully aware that in order to succeed in all of my exams I need to revise appropriately for all of my subjects.

I am an average student known as a NERD!

I am currently working at:

English - grade 7
Maths - grade 5
Science - grade 7
Geography - grade 8
Graphics - grade 9
French - grade 6

Now let's get to the point - in November I am going on holiday to India for 4 weeks thus, missing 4 weeks of school which is a lot and I fully agree! I just don't want to fail my exams an I am worried I think that's an understatement to be honest!

Okay so I have posted this before and a user replied that 'i would fail' well that made me feel even worse however I respect that see for the honest reply however I just cannot fail!

Is there any way at all that I can catch up!

Please be honest I adore honesty! Thanks x
Original post by 13ANESHA02
Hi there, I am going to be a year 11 student in September which is obvious an important year and I am fully aware that in order to succeed in all of my exams I need to revise appropriately for all of my subjects.

I am an average student known as a NERD!

I am currently working at:

English - grade 7
Maths - grade 5
Science - grade 7
Geography - grade 8
Graphics - grade 9
French - grade 6

Now let's get to the point - in November I am going on holiday to India for 4 weeks thus, missing 4 weeks of school which is a lot and I fully agree! I just don't want to fail my exams an I am worried I think that's an understatement to be honest!

Okay so I have posted this before and a user replied that 'i would fail' well that made me feel even worse however I respect that see for the honest reply however I just cannot fail!

Is there any way at all that I can catch up!

Please be honest I adore honesty! Thanks x

Have you got permission to miss four weeks of school? You can be taken off roll for that amount of absence in one go.
Reply 2
Original post by Muttley79
Have you got permission to miss four weeks of school? You can be taken off roll for that amount of absence in one go. Nope not yet due to holidays
[QUOTE="13ANESHA02;72984292"]
Original post by Muttley79
Have you got permission to miss four weeks of school? You can be taken off roll for that amount of absence in one go. Nope not yet due to holidays

I don't know any school that would allow you to take that sort of time off in Year 11 - you will miss so much work. If you go anyway then it will be unauthorised and parents may be fined - it might affect a SIxth Form application too.

Why not wait until next summer?

Quick Reply

Latest