The Student Room Group

Laet sixth form

everyone received the email right? :

You will have the opportunity to talk to your interviewer about an item that you choose to bring that you are proud of. Try to give a full explanation. Why is it important to you and why are you proud of it? We are looking for passion in what you say and this item can be absolutely anything!

so what are you bringing? and which date did you pick?
Reply 1
I decided to go on Saturday.The option says saturday twice so i hope ot doesnt cause issues for anyone lol.

Idunno tbh.My safest option would be a drawing i drew that im really passionate about n me just giving context to its creation but if I had to choose a second option itd be my dead game console-quite out of context but it has a story behind it.
But yeah.I dunno if this aspect of the interview would be so important-probably just a way for the interviewee to show their passionate nature and ability to make a mini-speech.Imo.
Reply 2
Original post by DGG78
I decided to go on Saturday.The option says saturday twice so i hope ot doesnt cause issues for anyone lol.

Idunno tbh.My safest option would be a drawing i drew that im really passionate about n me just giving context to its creation but if I had to choose a second option itd be my dead game console-quite out of context but it has a story behind it.
But yeah.I dunno if this aspect of the interview would be so important-probably just a way for the interviewee to show their passionate nature and ability to make a mini-speech.Imo.

ohh that is great. I don't even know what to bring! I heard my friends saying they will bring their GCSE result(the one they did last year) but I don't want to be so academic. So I am stuck choosing what to pick. Btw what did you pick for A-level?
Reply 3
Original post by Sumikko
ohh that is great. I don't even know what to bring! I heard my friends saying they will bring their GCSE result(the one they did last year) but I don't want to be so academic. So I am stuck choosing what to pick. Btw what did you pick for A-level?

I chose bio,maths,french and psych!Wbyu?
I decided for now that I'll bring an old manga I own,I hope they dont think it's unoriginal ^_^'
I chose to go on Saturday as well, the 24th of February.

I really have no idea what to bring. I was thinking of bringing one of my paintings, but that's low-key all I have. Other than that, I'm thinking into bringing one of my poems or my maths book (ik it's weird but I'm really proud of it as I'm always making progress in maths that I'm proud of)
Reply 5
Original post by DGG78
I chose bio,maths,french and psych!Wbyu?
I decided for now that I'll bring an old manga I own,I hope they dont think it's unoriginal ^_^'

I chose maths, computer science, physics and Fmaths
Reply 6
Original post by Alex.110604
I chose to go on Saturday as well, the 24th of February.

I really have no idea what to bring. I was thinking of bringing one of my paintings, but that's low-key all I have. Other than that, I'm thinking into bringing one of my poems or my maths book (ik it's weird but I'm really proud of it as I'm always making progress in maths that I'm proud of)

That is good that all of you know what to bring, I think I should start working on it 😊
Reply 7
@Sumikko
@Alex.110604 how did you guys find it?I think I did pretty well in my interview despite a rocky start.And also imo the headteacher and assistant head seem like very promising teachers who care about students.
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 8
Original post by DGG78
@Sumikko
@Alex.110604 how did you guys find it?I think I did pretty well in my interview despite a rocky start.And also imo the headteacher and assistant head seem like very promising teachers who care about students.
It was actually calm, the teacher was nice and we had a good talk
Original post by DGG78
@Sumikko

I think I've done really well. The head teacher definitely cares a lot about students and looks like the school is very friendly

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending