The Student Room Group

Why do guys stare at other guys (not gay)

Why is this so?

I was in the student lounge today and this guy who I thought was attractive (I'm not gay I don't think) was also looking at me for a while. I get this instant connection with some people I look at. I don't know what exactly this is, but it's quite strange.

:s-smilie:
Reply 1
Fear, jealously, attraction, maybe he was staring at someone or something near you and you just thought he was looking at you, maybe he thought you were looking at him. Who knows could be anything try not to think about it, if it happens again though it might be something.
Reply 2
I believe the correct term is "no homo", just for your future reference.

I think you'll need it.
Reply 3
Reply 4
Maybe you had a bogey or something.
Reply 5
Original post by Veldrin
Fear, jealously, attraction, maybe he was staring at someone or something near you and you just thought he was looking at you, maybe he thought you were looking at him. Who knows could be anything try not to think about it, if it happens again though it might be something.

I'm sure he was staring at me since there was nothing behind me. It happens with other guys too, not specifically him. I seems to be with guys who look like me? :s-smilie:
Reply 6
Pool's closed
Reply 7
Next time bring a knife and see if you can cut the sexual tension.
Reply 8
I get this sometimes, strangers of either sex catch my eye and it feels like I already know them somehow. Probably its someone who bares some resemblance to someone you know or have seen recently.
You might be reallllllly hot :sogood: (no homo)
closet gay?
Funniest thread ever.
sometimes i look at other men and appreciate their physique (no homo) nothing wrong with it.
Reply 13
I get embarrassed and incredibly self-conscious if I find out that someone is staring at me... :ninja: :ashamed:
Reply 14
Original post by Animae
Why is this so?

I was in the student lounge today and this guy who I thought was attractive (I'm not gay I don't think) was also looking at me for a while. I get this instant connection with some people I look at. I don't know what exactly this is, but it's quite strange.

:s-smilie:

Happens to me allllll the time, I know exactly what you mean :smile:
Reply 15

It's so true :ahee:
hello people last time when i was walking with my friend in the street there was cars stoping n they looked at us n they beeped at eachother there was almost a car crash and sometimes when im outside there like 5 car passing n i kinda find that wierd
Maybe, you were looking at them to check out a rival to your alpha status?
hello last time i was walking with my friend n there was cars beeping at eachother n i kinda noticed tht they were lookin at us the was almost a car crash n sometimes when i am outside people stare and sometimes theres like 5 cars passing by house i dont get it
There was a guy staring at me.I when to SCI for a meeting and I was at the end of the line.I am not sure who he is.He didn't see me at first.Until we were in a line.I saw him looking at me & I didn't know what to say.Then he say behind me in the room, probably to look at me, I think.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending