The Student Room Group

Gcse results day help

So results day is next week I am I'm wondering if I should bring my friend whom is in year 10 or should I open them by myself in an isolated part of the school what would you do???
It's results day for me too next week! Personally I will be hiding in the staff toilet opening them just because then no one will be watching me open them. I don't mind telling people what I get I just feel like I should open them by myself Whatever you do good luck I'm wishing you the best grades!
Reply 2
Original post by Studygeekscience
It's results day for me too next week! Personally I will be hiding in the staff toilet opening them just because then no one will be watching me open them. I don't mind telling people what I get I just feel like I should open them by myself Whatever you do good luck I'm wishing you the best grades!

Aww thanks !!! Wishing you all the best!!!!!!
Reply 3
Original post by chris2791
So results day is next week I am I'm wondering if I should bring my friend whom is in year 10 or should I open them by myself in an isolated part of the school what would you do???

It's really up to you, I don't think your school will mind if you did. Good luck with your results, Chris. :smile:
All I did was open them in the hall. Yeah, you're surrounded by everyone but if they ask and you would rather not say just let them know. Most people will just get them and leave to be honest :biggrin: With mine I got a really low grade in Spanish (E) and people were really polite if I said I would rather not show them. Anyway, best of luck!!

Quick Reply

Latest