The Student Room Group

Study Vet Med Abroad

Hi, i've just recieved my GCSE results for 4th Year yesterday and i'm a student from NI. Basically, I wasn't happy with my results as i only achieved 5 a's and 2 a*'s and I know i have next year to bring them up but I still wasn't happy with them as they wouldn't be good enough to get into Uk schools. I only took ad maths,bio,chem,hosp,english lang and lit and history so I don't do physics and I am just wondering what schools abroad I could get into?
Original post by Julietn
Hi, i've just recieved my GCSE results for 4th Year yesterday and i'm a student from NI. Basically, I wasn't happy with my results as i only achieved 5 a's and 2 a*'s and I know i have next year to bring them up but I still wasn't happy with them as they wouldn't be good enough to get into Uk schools. I only took ad maths,bio,chem,hosp,english lang and lit and history so I don't do physics and I am just wondering what schools abroad I could get into?

Hi,

As far as I'm aware your GCSE's are good enough to get into the UK vet schools, you've done really well!
Reply 2
Sorry I meant 5b's instead of a's
Original post by Julietn
Sorry I meant 5b's instead of a's

Ah,

If you can bring the grades up next year then you won't have a problem. I don't really know much about the universities abroad bar UVM Kosice, you would have to have a look at their entry requirements.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending