The Student Room Group

GCSE spanish advice

I'm starting year 10 tomorrow and I'm completely terrified to start GCSE Spanish purely because i don't know anything! Plus i don't know any good revision methods or websites that can help
Hi! I'm in year 11 and got 89 percent on my end of year 10 exam. I didnt really do much except learn verbs and verb endings in ALL tenses ESPECIALLY irregulars and used these websites: espanol extra, vocab express, oye, www.bbc.com/la_vida_loca.Good luck!
Duolingo & Linguascope are brilliant websites. Do you have to take a language at your school? If not, may I ask why you're taking Spanish? It'll be more difficult than it has to be if you haven't learnt the basics. The websites I suggested are really good though, so check them out and talk to your teacher. Maybe they could give you some tutoring :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by chloerebecca1
Duolingo & Linguascope are brilliant websites. Do you have to take a language at your school? If not, may I ask why you're taking Spanish? It'll be more difficult than it has to be if you haven't learnt the basics. The websites I suggested are really good though, so check them out and talk to your teacher. Maybe they could give you some tutoring :smile:

thanks
Original post by coolio333
I'm starting year 10 tomorrow and I'm completely terrified to start GCSE Spanish purely because i don't know anything! Plus i don't know any good revision methods or websites that can help

Hey!

I do GCSE Spanish and I'm in year 11. Don't worry. It's a really good language. Unlike french, the accent only goes 1 way and indicates stress, as in what syllables you would stress when you say it. Duolingo is an amazing website, so try that. Good luck

Quick Reply

Latest