The Student Room Group

spanish speaking gcse

hi i have my spanish gcse speaking on tuesday and i have no idea how or what to revise i can’t even memorise my flash cards for my topic PLZZZ CAN SOME1 HELP!!!!!!
Original post by daisyg2607
hi i have my spanish gcse speaking on tuesday and i have no idea how or what to revise i can’t even memorise my flash cards for my topic PLZZZ CAN SOME1 HELP!!!!!!

Hey!
I did german not spanish, but maybe try this out: https://app.memrise.com/course/1899978/gcse-spanish-speaking-exam/ (You'll need a memrise account but it's free)
The main advice I can offer is try to speak slowly so you don't mangle your words and you have more time to think. Also write down potential questions you could get asked about topics you've covered and practice answering them.
Good luck :-)
(edited 12 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by squirrelmonkey12
Hey!
I did german not spanish, but maybe try this out: https://app.memrise.com/course/1899978/gcse-spanish-speaking-exam/ (You'll need a memrise account but it's free)
The main advice I can offer is try to speak slowly so you don't mangle your words and you have more time to think. Also write down potential questions you could get asked about topics you've covered and practice answering them.
Good luck :-)

Hey, I did my speaking test but i need some answers.
One, when I did my photo card, one question my teacher said I didn't understand and I asked her to repeat twice and took a 5 second pause, Is that bad
Two, I'm not sure if I did three minutes in my photocard, If I didn't does that loose marks?
Original post by ThatGuy60
Hey, I did my speaking test but i need some answers.
One, when I did my photo card, one question my teacher said I didn't understand and I asked her to repeat twice and took a 5 second pause, Is that bad
Two, I'm not sure if I did three minutes in my photocard, If I didn't does that loose marks?

Hi,
When you asked your teacher to repeat the question, did you ask in english or in the language you're doing? As long as you answered the question, (even after asking her to repeat it and pausing), then you should be fine. They shouldn't take marks away for you asking her to repeat it (unless you asked in English in which case they might).

Don't worry about your time for the photocard. As long as you answered the questions as best you could, you should be ok.
Also, you've done it now. So don't worry, do your best to forget about it and focus on the ones you've got coming up :-)
Good luck with your exams :-)
Reply 4
Original post by squirrelmonkey12
Hi,
When you asked your teacher to repeat the question, did you ask in english or in the language you're doing? As long as you answered the question, (even after asking her to repeat it and pausing), then you should be fine. They shouldn't take marks away for you asking her to repeat it (unless you asked in English in which case they might).

Don't worry about your time for the photocard. As long as you answered the questions as best you could, you should be ok.
Also, you've done it now. So don't worry, do your best to forget about it and focus on the ones you've got coming up :-)
Good luck with your exams :-)

I said it in spanish, so i said "repite por favor"
Thanks
Original post by ThatGuy60
I said it in spanish, so i said "repite por favor"
Thanks

In that case, you're good! :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending