The Student Room Group

WJEC Eduqas English Literature Exam 2018?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mikz9341
How did everyone found today's paper? I really liked the unseen poetry which is unusual for me but I don't think the others went very well! I did A Christmas Carol and An Inspector Calls.

Me too. I'm so annoyed i didnt talk about fezziwig for a christmas carol. Also im so angry that the question for aic wasnt a theme.
None of the ones I did were themes because one of them I had solely revised themes (but a bit of character as well - so I was kind of alright) - for the unseen, me and my friends all got different responses - one of them said the second one was a metaphor.
Reply 42
Original post by mikz9341
How did everyone found today's paper? I really liked the unseen poetry which is unusual for me but I don't think the others went very well! I did A Christmas Carol and An Inspector Calls.

I thought it went well too. Questions for ACC and AIC were really nice.
i tried to find the unseen poem we did (teacher) by carol ann duffy but i can’t find it online. Does anyone know what the poems actually called because I think they changed the name so we make our own interpretations
Original post by mohameddalghous
i tried to find the unseen poem we did (teacher) by carol ann duffy but i can’t find it online. Does anyone know what the poems actually called because I think they changed the name so we make our own interpretations

After some searching, I found it online and it is indeed called Teacher but it was rather hard to find so maybe it's not very well known (hence why they chose it)!

Here's the link:
http://www.sheerpoetry.co.uk/junior/literacy-hour/year-4/poems-based-on-common-themes
How do you revise for English language? I am so bad at it* and im not creative at all
Original post by JJames24
Predictions for WJEC Eduqas English Literature Exam 2018?
What theme/character could come up for the texts?

what actually came up for an inspector calls and jane eyre?
what was the poem that came up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending