Music
Triple science
Maths
Spanish
Geography
Original post by 31shotscrazy
You only did 5 GCSEs?

I second that. I don't think it matters where you train to become a vet tbh
you'll just need to work harder at A level, if you aren't happy with your grades now. If it's your passion I'm sure you'll do well as long as you aren't behind in taking notes, you're gsce grades don't matter if you got into your chosen A-levels, but you need to pass maths and English to get into university ( which you did)
I'm assuming since you've posted in the veterinary medicine forum you're asking about your GCSE's for veterinary science? Not sure if it's a glitch in my TSR app or not but all I can see if your title and 'abc' as your comment?

What GCSE's did you get?

The comment above mine is incorrect, It most certainly does matter what your gcse grades are for veterinary medicine, without the required GCSE's you won't get further than the application stage/offered an interview. GCSE grades are just as important as A levels.
Didn't you do English? I think all will require that.

Original post by Bethw!
No i done
Music
Triple science
Maths
Spanish
Geography
Original post by Lizziefickling
I'm assuming since you've posted in the veterinary medicine forum you're asking about your GCSE's for veterinary science? Not sure if it's a glitch in my TSR app or not but all I can see if your title and 'abc' as your comment?

What GCSE's did you get?

The comment above mine is incorrect, It most certainly does matter what your gcse grades are for veterinary medicine, without the required GCSE's you won't get further than the application stage/offered an interview. GCSE grades are just as important as A levels.

Sorry about my comment, thanks for letting me know i wouldnt want to pass on the wrong info
Original post by Lizziefickling

What GCSE's did you get?

i thought otherwise as i was researching what i needed to get into Birmingham Uni and it only really mentioned my Maths and English GCSE. I assumed that my other GCSE grades would only account for my specific a level options; as i've gotten the grades needed for my a levels i thought i will now only need my maths and English as well as a level results for university.
Original post by Samama.S
i thought otherwise as i was researching what i needed to get into Birmingham Uni and it only really mentioned my Maths and English GCSE. I assumed that my other GCSE grades would only account for my specific a level options; as i've gotten the grades needed for my a levels i thought i will now only need my maths and English as well as a level results for university.

This is a vet medicine forum where this has been posted. I haven't a clue about any other courses but for vet med in particular GCSE's at the correct level are required

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending