The Student Room Group

Kings college london

Does anyone know if KCL look at GCSE grades for all courses or is it specifically for medicine courses . I got 7 7 7 7 6 6 6 5 4 at GCSE and I’m worried this is not going to be enough .
Im considering applying to BSc Accounting and Finance
I think they consider them for all courses, Accounting and Finance is pretty highly competitive too. Still, I think you might have a chance. I got an offer for Accounting & Finance for this year, and I had 6A*s and 2As at my IGCSES, if that's helpful. I think your grades are not too low, but obviously likely towards the lower end. Still, if you pull together a good PS and top predicted grades, you should have a reasonable chance.
Reply 2
Original post by Vesti La Giubba
I think they consider them for all courses, Accounting and Finance is pretty highly competitive too. Still, I think you might have a chance. I got an offer for Accounting & Finance for this year, and I had 6A*s and 2As at my IGCSES, if that's helpful. I think your grades are not too low, but obviously likely towards the lower end. Still, if you pull together a good PS and top predicted grades, you should have a reasonable chance.

Thanks , I appreciate it

Quick Reply

Latest