The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

University of Manchester Entry Req.

Hi I'm looking to do a Language course at UOM in Japanese studies. I meet the entry requirements for Extended Diploma. Although I don't meet them for English and Maths GCSE at Grade B/6. I emailed them and they said that they will consider my English which is at Grade C but not my maths as I only have functional skills.
Does anyone have any advice on what to do or expect if I was to still apply here and/or whether I'd even stand a chance in getting in.
Thanks you
Original post by K.Alf
Hi I'm looking to do a Language course at UOM in Japanese studies. I meet the entry requirements for Extended Diploma. Although I don't meet them for English and Maths GCSE at Grade B/6. I emailed them and they said that they will consider my English which is at Grade C but not my maths as I only have functional skills.
Does anyone have any advice on what to do or expect if I was to still apply here and/or whether I'd even stand a chance in getting in.
Thanks you

They have told you what will happen. You will be rejected for not meeting the requirements. Just retake them or Maths. Get a tutor if you really have to.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending