The Student Room Group

Open University AA100 question?? october 2017

Hi i am just wondering if anyone is starting the AA100 (arts past and present) course with the open university this October? this is my first time studying with the open university and I'm a little nervous. My question is that it says the start date for my course was the 7th of October 2017 and its currently the 11th October and i haven't had any emails saying what to do or when to start and I'm worried that its already started without me or does it start officially some other day. I have logged into my account on the open university website to check if anything has been posted about the start date and there isn't any information. Just wondering whats going on???? Any help would be appreciated thanks!!!
Original post by 123sa
Hi i am just wondering if anyone is starting the AA100 (arts past and present) course with the open university this October? this is my first time studying with the open university and I'm a little nervous. My question is that it says the start date for my course was the 7th of October 2017 and its currently the 11th October and i haven't had any emails saying what to do or when to start and I'm worried that its already started without me or does it start officially some other day. I have logged into my account on the open university website to check if anything has been posted about the start date and there isn't any information. Just wondering whats going on???? Any help would be appreciated thanks!!!

You can look in the Open University forum to find other AA100 students, there is also a large AA100 Facebook group.

I'm not completely sure what you're asking about to be honest. Yes, the start date has passed but there's no reason to wait for an email to begin - all the information about the course, what you need to do each week and when the TMA deadlines are is on your OU student home page.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending