The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

manchester met start 2024

I’m hoping to study fine art at manchester met in 2024, i’m year 13 currently but taking a gap year first. anyone planning on going then want to talk or be friends? :smile:
eleanor xx
Original post by eleanorhaf_
I’m hoping to study fine art at manchester met in 2024, i’m year 13 currently but taking a gap year first. anyone planning on going then want to talk or be friends? :smile:
eleanor xx

Hi @eleanorhaf_

Its great to hear you are interested in studying with us next year! We hope you enjoy whatever you get up to on your gap year.

If you have any questions feel free to let us know, hopefully, some upcoming students will find your post to connect with!

Carly :smile:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
My daughter is now about 99% certain that she wants to do Games Art at MMU from 2024, but she's Year 12 so she hasn't applied to unis yet.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
My daughter is now about 99% certain that she wants to do Games Art at MMU from 2024, but she's Year 12 so she hasn't applied to unis yet.

Hi @PinkMobilePhone

It's great to hear your daughter is already thinking about what she would like to study and where she would like to go in 2024! Many year 12 students will start the process over the next few months. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

We have some open days that your daughter may wish to attend! The next one will be the 21st of June and the ones after will be October and November. You can book your place to attend here: https://www.mmu.ac.uk/study/open-days/undergraduate

Best wishes,

Carly
Original post by Manchester Metropolitan University
Hi @PinkMobilePhone

It's great to hear your daughter is already thinking about what she would like to study and where she would like to go in 2024! Many year 12 students will start the process over the next few months. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

We have some open days that your daughter may wish to attend! The next one will be the 21st of June and the ones after will be October and November. You can book your place to attend here: https://www.mmu.ac.uk/study/open-days/undergraduate

Best wishes,

Carly

Unfortunately she goes to Rome on a college trip on 21st June. We'll have to wait for the autumn dates.
Unfortunately she goes to Rome on a college trip on 21st June. We'll have to wait for the autumn dates.

No worries, we will have two happening in October and one in November. The exact dates will be announced soon!
Original post by Manchester Metropolitan University
No worries, we will have two happening in October and one in November. The exact dates will be announced soon!

thank you
Reply 7
Original post by eleanorhaf_
eleanor xx

Same same 🙂 I’ve dropped you a follow x

Hi there
Rome sounds amazing hope she has a brilliant time!

If you have any questions regarding the university don’t hesitate to ask!
Thanks
Emily

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending