The Student Room Group

University in canada

Im from pakistan and want to apply in biomedical/life sciences in canada i have 2Bs 4As and 1A* in olevels and in as levels i have ABC in bio,chem,physics i just gave As maths in oct nov session .....what are my chances of getting into any universities in Ontario given that i will complete my A2 this year
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by Rawrlife
Im from pakistan and want to apply in biomedical/life sciences in canada i have 2Bs 4As and 1A* in olevels and in as levels i have ABC in bio,chem,physics i just gave As maths in oct nov session .....what are my chances of getting into any universities in Ontario given that i will complete my A2 this year

what are the o level subjects that u did and what universities are in your mind ?
Reply 3
Original post by mmm3166192000
what are the o level subjects that u did and what universities are in your mind ?

Phys chem bio in which i got As and math islamiat in which i got a B and English A* .i was looking to get into any of the following: Uoft guelph Ryerson mcmaster. I recently did my AS now as well and got A B C in bio chem phy and gave my math As in oct so the result will be available in january
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest