The Student Room Group

Australia &Uk

Hey there .. i wanna pursue biomedical sciences or medical imaging technology.. i wanna ask which country better among these in respect of career after biomedical sciences degree
Reply 1
Several countries are recognized for their advancements in biomedical sciences and medical imaging technology. Here are some countries known for their excellence in these fields:

1) United States - The United States has numerous world-renowned research institutions, medical centres, and universities that excel in biomedical sciences and medical imaging technology
2) Germany - Germany has a strong reputation for its cutting-edge research and innovation in biomedical sciences and medical imaging technology
3) United Kingdom - The United Kingdom boasts prestigious universities and research institutions with a rich history of breakthroughs in biomedical sciences and medical imaging technology.
4) Canada - Canada has state-of-the-art research facilities, leading universities, and a supportive environment for scientific and technological advancements.
5) Japan - Japan is at the forefront of medical imaging technology and has made significant contributions to the field. The country is known for its advanced healthcare system, cutting-edge research, and innovative medical device manufacturing.

Original post by Ahmad131
Hey there .. i wanna pursue biomedical sciences or medical imaging technology.. i wanna ask which country better among these in respect of career after biomedical sciences degree
(edited 9 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending