The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website

I want to go to uni

I am in school right now . Pretty much predicted 5s and 6s for my GCSES. I chose beauty therapy a while ago and got a place on level 2. At the same time, I chose health and social care level 3. Was confused because the letter to my door said I got beauty therapy and my confirmation email said health and social care. I really want to do a nursing degree at university and hoping I won’t have to do beauty therapy anymore can anyone help 😫😫😫
Original post by ceryscarter
I am in school right now . Pretty much predicted 5s and 6s for my GCSES. I chose beauty therapy a while ago and got a place on level 2. At the same time, I chose health and social care level 3. Was confused because the letter to my door said I got beauty therapy and my confirmation email said health and social care. I really want to do a nursing degree at university and hoping I won’t have to do beauty therapy anymore can anyone help 😫😫😫

You need to take the letter and confirmation email to the college that sent them to you and get them to clarify. Make it clear which you want to study.
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending