The Student Room Group

Summer let @ private student hall (Zone 1 london)

I plan to leave my accommodation in Therese House during summer so would like someone to takeover my lease from late June until 7th September 2018!

Therese House is just a 2-minute walk from the Barbican station, and you could reach the central London within 20 minutes on foot!

For the facilities nearby, you could have Tesco (2 minutes, just next to the tube station), Waitrose and Coop would also be within a 5-minute walk! There are also some grocery stores opening until midnight nearby!

It's a premium studio at 315 pounds per week with all bills inclusive.
The receptionist will be here from Monday to Friday (0900-1730) to collect parcel for you, any breakdowns will be fixed within a day or two!
The room has its own bathroom and kitchenette (ceramic hobs) for cooking. It is also equipped with a big closet and has plenty much of storage space, including space under bed for placing your suitcases! Additionally, you would have a full-length mirror!

The replacement procedure will be through the management office so the rent will be paid to them directly, a one-off administration charge for the lease takeover will be 100 pounds

Please let me know if you are interested :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending