The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

*pitseleh*
Well done to everyone who got the results they wanted; commiserations to those who didn't.

I had 83/90 (A) for my BI4 biology paper, and I'm chuffed to beans. I can now get away with high D-grades in the next two units (not that I'm going to risk it, heh, but it takes the pressure off somewhat), as that would be the bare minimum to still get an A overall.

*phew*

Ooh are you doing WJEC Biology? I've not found many people doing WJEC on here. :p:

Congratulations on your BI4 result :smile: I got an A in BI4 too.
My school gives the results out tomorrow, but I'm at a uni audition so can't get them til monday! :frown:

To anyone who's upset about getting U's, it might not be because of a *bad* essay, but maybe you read the question wrongly or didn't quite answer it correctly. That happened to my mate last year.
Reply 142
Safe, got 88/90 UMS in OCR economics market systems 2881. Way better than I had expected, I had pictured all the mistakes I could have made and came out with the expectation of a B, but this is better than I could have hoped for in my 1st AS module :biggrin:
Reply 143
has anyone got there raw marks for edexcel maths?? if so do u know what an A is in raw marks for C1, C2 and S1???
Did anyone else here do worse than they thought they did on EDEXCEL PHYSICS UNIT 4???

The grade boundaries must have been really high! - I hate it when edexcel does that.
I'm pleased :biggrin:

I got an A in my A2 History module (just on the boundary though, heh). I know I can get at least a mid-A in it so I shall be re-sitting it in the summer. What fun!

The one I'm most pleased about though is my Biology :biggrin: I re-sat Module 2 (AQA) which I got an E in last year, and I got a high B (2 marks off an A)! So my overall C grade last year is now an A! I couldn't be more thrilled :biggrin: I'm not even taking it to A-level, but I needed to prove to myself (and everyone else) that I'm capable of an A in Biology, which I now am! :smile:
si22
I was really pleased, just got 100% in biology coursework and an A grade in my aqa geography paper 3 AS module.

Can i just ask how is that doing badly?????!!!!!

:wtf?:
Is there any chance I could email a uni that has yet to reply with a new result? A resit took a grade up a bracket and not far of an A..

It sounds stupid, but please answer!!
I got my Sociology resit grade from a U...

to B :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I can sleep happy tonight :smile:
I suppose I didn't do really badly, but I'm disappointed in my maths results. I could have got soo much better if I wasn't so lazy. :frown:
Probably just wanted to rub salt in peoples wounds...

Ruth xx
How do you get the results electronically? My college were being an ass by shoving all the results in an office that they knew a teacher wasn't going to come and unlock for us at dinner, so none of us can get results til tomorrow. I know its only a few hours but i cant wait anymore.
Reply 152
I got BBC...but I need 3 As for uni, so its resits for me! i got all As last year, dont know what happened to me
The reuslts are sent electronically to the school from what I know. They can then give them to the pupils.

Ruth xx
vinsta
has anyone got there raw marks for edexcel maths?? if so do u know what an A is in raw marks for C1, C2 and S1???

a = 80/100
b = 70/100
c= 60/100

i think it kind of goes on like that...
Reply 155
How come we get our results tomorrow :frown:???
misswilliams
I got my Sociology resit grade from a U...

to B :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I can sleep happy tonight :smile:

Well done!!

Ps... glad to see someone has a good taste in music (based on your sig)!!:smile: :smile:
Reply 157
I didn't do badly... but I got exactly the same. Same 63/90. Surely, surely that's a bit odd? So, retaking again in summer in pursuit of that sixth elusive A in my Eng Lit module.
Reply 158
Post your marks and reaction. I havent had mine yet!
Reply 159
I got 4 a's each in the first modules of the subjects in my sig. Proper chuffed and amazed at chemistry as well :biggrin:

Latest