The Student Room Group
University of Buckingham
University of Buckingham
Buckingham
Visit website

Official University of Buckingham Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from Buckingham for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/other qualifications you are taking and the course you applied for!!

Click here to join other university offer holder threads!
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 1
Hello everyone! Finished round one and selected for round 2, Any tips on how MMA goes and any tips on what to study?
University of Buckingham
University of Buckingham
Buckingham
Visit website
Original post by Nithinnnn
Hello everyone! Finished round one and selected for round 2, Any tips on how MMA goes and any tips on what to study?

Same here, when is your MMA for ?
Reply 3
Original post by demonslayer14
Same here, when is your MMA for ?

It is scheduled on Feb 8th, What about you?

It was on 8th as well but it clashed with one of my other interviews so I shifted it to late march, hope it goes well for you :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by demonslayer14
It was on 8th as well but it clashed with one of my other interviews so I shifted it to late march, hope it goes well for you :smile:

There are late march interviews? That's good to hear, got my finals soon so, might have to change that up. Good luck to you too.
Reply 6
Hello, Can anyone clarify what the conditional offer for A Levels was for 2023? Just to make sure what the Goals and parameters were when it comes to A levels. This is with Regards to A100 - Medicine
Reply 7

Same! I'm honestly worried about the time pressure for the MMA. Hope it goes excellently for both of us!
Reply 8
Original post by Noice_1
Same! I'm honestly worried about the time pressure for the MMA. Hope it goes excellently for both of us!

All the best!
Reply 9
How's everyone's interview?
Mine got shortened as i missed the timing start announcement- TWICE.
Reply 10
Original post by palalalati
How's everyone's interview?
Mine got shortened as i missed the timing start announcement- TWICE.

I believe I didn't hear their announcement twice as well, So it is probably true that they did not say it.
hello everyone! Has anyone heard back from the team for the results of the MMA?
Not yet for me
No not yet. I'm kind of getting worried, they said it would take 4 weeks
Original post by Noice_1
No not yet. I'm kind of getting worried, they said it would take 4 weeks
Yes it hasnt been 4 weeks yet, so let's hope
Isn't it 4 weeks already? I guess the issues during the interview really delay the decision...
Original post by palalalati
Isn't it 4 weeks already? I guess the issues during the interview really delay the decision...
Yeah its been more than 4 weeks now. I have the feeling their gonna release the results any moment now....
hey guys, joining University Connect by TSR is another way to meet people who have applied to the same course as you!! the link is here - make your connections now!! :heart:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending