The Student Room Group

Blocked phone

I have a blocked i phone x, i bought it factory unlocked but i lost it a few days ago. Now i found it .its been blocked by the company .so how i can use it in Debrecen Hungary
Original post by Cookies1234
I have a blocked i phone x, i bought it factory unlocked but i lost it a few days ago. Now i found it .its been blocked by the company .so how i can use it in Debrecen Hungary

Why has the company blocked you? is it stolen? You want information to get round the block?
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Why has the company blocked you? is it stolen? You want information to get round the block?

It was a gift from my cousine so i told my cousine that i lost the phone and he did complain to the company and got blocked
Only the person who blocked it in the first place can get it unblocked, by contacting their network that blocked it.
However, if its been reported lost/stolen and you've had a replacement phone then its useless and cannot be unblocked

that means it's been blacklisted as in stolen or random parts that don't go with it because it was put together by a scam artist

where did you get this, ebay??

or have you not registered your phone to connect to a provider?? Also why do you think you're blocked.
It was a gift from my cousine so i told my cousine that i lost the phone and he did complain to the company and got blocked

Why did you lie to you cousin?

Sounds like the phone has been stolen.
Reply 6
Hey. I didnt lie to cousin i told him that i lost the phone . And he just inform the insurance and tgey block the phone and now he got a new one .and after three days a notice was on the uni page that someone find a blocked i phone x .when i contacted the person to show me phone and i see that is mine.so how can you say i lied to cousin
Hey. I didnt lie to cousin i told him that i lost the phone . And he just inform the insurance and tgey block the phone and now he got a new one .and after three days a notice was on the uni page that someone find a blocked i phone x .when i contacted the person to show me phone and i see that is mine.so how can you say i lied to cousin

In that case the blocked phone is property of the insurance company and you should return it to them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending