The Student Room Group

Crush likes me or not

Hi! I'd like advice on this matter: I woke up at 11am on Monday (10th of April 2023) and saw a message from my crush (let's call him Blake) sent at 1am, that says "I love you with my whole heart", "I don't care what the boys say". What should I do? This guy blocked me about 9 months ago, when I told him that I like him and he rejected me saying that (he's got 2 IG accounts) "Hey, you've texted me on my other account too, sorry you are nice but I'm not interested" . Then on the 10th of April he sent me that text. He unblocked me, Cause this text was probably sent by him when he was drunk, so I don't know if he meant it or not. Then, I waited for him to get sober and possibly give me an explanation or at least I was expecting to be blocked the moment he noticed he sent me that text or delete it. Nothing happened during those 3 days so I decided to text him, "Aw, that's cute. I'm seriously blushing" Then he blocked me again on IG. After 18 days, he had his prom and called me on IG and snapchat at 11pm using his friend's phone (according to what his friend told me). His friend told me he was drunk. What do u think about this? Does he really like me and scared about his friends teasing him? Why he told me he's not interested and still texts and calls me when drunk, that means he's thinking about me. Am at uni and he's already done with his A-levels. When I was still at sixth form (Y13), whenever I caught him looking at me, he looked away, and also tried to sit beside me whenever he could, that means he has a crush on me, and now he seems to not be interested. his best friends had told me that he's got a girl called Wilma(side ting) but that he still really likes me (or in love with me). I thought they were pulling me a joke cause I know this joke where they say the name and you ask who's Wilma and the answer is "Wilma nuts fit in yo mouth" I asked one of his friends (let's say Ben) and I got a text saying "Wilma nuts fit in yo mouth" answer but Ben said Blake took his phone and typed that but then Bren said to me that girl Wilma was him at that moment and if I wanted to say anything to her. It's really weird that this was not a joke, and one friend said my crush and this Wilma met at a Imagine Dragons concert and other said they met at church. Any advice, please I'd appreciate it. And two of them have sent me a SS of their snapchat group chat and there was a text apparently Blake saying that he blocked me cause I'm latina and still manage to be a 2. I asked another friends and they said that was photoshopped or that he changed someone's else name to Bartek's full name. Another of his friends (Henry) said that Blake was saying sorry for all the rude people messaging me. Please I need advice on whether Blake has crush on me or not
Reply 1
All too complicated and immature. Move on from it.
Reply 2
Original post by Surnia
All too complicated and immature. Move on from it.

Do you think so?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Do you think so?

Yes, that's why I wrote it. I mean, you're at uni and your contemporaries are behaving like hormonal 13yos.
Reply 4
Original post by Surnia
Yes, that's why I wrote it. I mean, you're at uni and your contemporaries are behaving like hormonal 13yos.

thxs for the advice. I just wish I could have a conversation with my crush and talk/clear things out between us without the interference of his friends. That he could tell me in person if he likes me or not, cause when I was at school, it was clear he likes me and that text.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
thxs for the advice. I just wish I could have a conversation with my crush and talk/clear things out between us without the interference of his friends. That he could tell me in person if he likes me or not, cause when I was at school, it was clear he likes me and that text.

'Clear'? "That text"? He hasn't done anything particularly meaningful in the relationship sense; he's blocked you, ignored you, maybe drunk messaged other girls, behaves stupidly with his friends and lets himself be led by them. Can't see the attraction here...
Reply 6
Original post by Surnia
'Clear'? "That text"? He hasn't done anything particularly meaningful in the relationship sense; he's blocked you, ignored you, maybe drunk messaged other girls, behaves stupidly with his friends and lets himself be led by them. Can't see the attraction here...

yh buy like why he didn't blocked me during those 3 days, he blocked me in the moment I replied to him.
Reply 7
but when I was still at sixth form (Y13) and he was in Y12 , whenever I caught him looking at me, he looked away, and also tried to sit beside me whenever he could, that means he has a crush on me, and now he seems to not be interested.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending