The Student Room Group

what should i do?

I {16m} met this girl {15f} a few months ago on snapchat, we hit it off so well and we started dating a few days ago. everything was going great, i loved and still do love her to bits. Her dad is very controlling though.
He took her phone off her yesterday and made me block her but he said she's 14 which in UK legal age is 16, so I don't date unless they born in the same year or before. he also called me a paedophile. She was talking about moving in with me in 5 months when she's 16. Who should I believe her or her dad? am in the wrong for dating her?
what should I do, her dad made me block her I'm worried she thinks I don't love her, I don't even know what we are right now, I just want to hear her voice again I'm so worried about her. I don't know any of her friends or anything.
Tl:dr short summary my gfs dad took her phone off her, what should I do?
Reply 1
She might have lied about her age to you. I think you should forget about her. If she was 14, it wouldn’t make you a pedo, but I wouldn’t advise dating her. Plus she would have lied about her age. Remember this is online and anyone can say anything. Block and forget.
Reply 2
Fourteen or 15, she's far too young and immature to be dating, as shown by the 'moving in with you' comment. And if you'd just started dating, she wasn't your girlfriend.

Be glad you've dodged a bullet and move on.
Reply 3
Bruh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending