The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Scroll to see replies

richpom
Haha! Sound like a good plan to me :biggrin:

It's like a time machine or teleportation or something, one minute your in a bar, the next minute, your waking up in your room, usually fully clothed with the light on and the door wide open.
Liverpool
Reply 21
:eek: :biggrin: :cool:
Reply 22
prospect point? Loads from jmu there!
Reply 23
Went up to Liverpool on Saturday to take a look round the accomodations. My first choice was Birley Court but they're not taking any applications next year because they're selling it on... and Great Newton Hall is also fully booked... so have decided to go for Myrtle Court which is about 10/15mins from LIPA, is £82 a week with ensuite and includes internet aswell as loads of stuff like games room and sky tele which you dont get at Cambridge Court which is £97! so I don't see the point in paying £15 extra when all I have to do is walk a little further (perhaps an extra 3mins lol) More money for beer! Anyway, places are going fast everywhere so my advice would be to book now to make sure that you get where you want. :smile:
Reply 24
Cambridge Court is £97? Myrtle Court is £82? Wow the prices around here have sky rocketed, must be this Capital of Culture
Reply 25
What did they use to be then Debs?
Reply 26
Um, I can't remember off the top of my head and I can't find it but I think Myrtle was around £70 something last year cause it was a place I looked into but then just decided to go back to Liberty.

Based on the example that Liberty is one of the cheapest places in the city and that's gone up by nearly £10 a week for a basic en-suite room I think it is the Capital of Culture cause it's been a much bigger jump than the last couple of years

Latest

Trending

Trending