The Student Room Group

Geography gcse revision

How can efficiently revise for all of the Geography case studies?
There are so many different statistics and information that need to be remembered for each one.
Also, where can I get Cambridge Geography specimen/ past papers?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by ErinaNakiri78
How can efficiently revise for all of the Geography case studies?
There are so many different statistics and information that need to be remembered for each one.

Make flash cards for each case study; each in a different colour and then when you feel confident on them you should write all the info down that you know.

And if you miss or jumble up a few, it’s fine you can just retrace the same steps again.

As for the rest of geography revision I strongly advise you to revise from the online subject specification as it has all you need to study for the GCSE.

It basically gives you the answers.

Good luck
Original post by Oneiropólos
Make flash cards for each case study; each in a different colour and then when you feel confident on them you should write all the info down that you know.

And if you miss or jumble up a few, it’s fine you can just retrace the same steps again.

As for the rest of geography revision I strongly advise you to revise from the online subject specification as it has all you need to study for the GCSE.

It basically gives you the answers.

Good luck

Okay, thank you so much. This was great help!
Original post by Ihatelife2
To memorise all the case studies it really helps to make flashcards and to do practice questions and make sure to include data from your case studies that you know and then you'll eventually drill all the stats into your head

Okay thank you very much I will give this method a go!

Quick Reply

Latest