The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Daily Mail.

False.

His name isn't Sulamian Wihba, it's Simon Wilkins, he's from Virginia Water and the only accurate part of the story is that he plays rugby.
I think he's trolling
Arrived illegaly in the country we shouldn't be praising these people, come in the country legally and then maybe I will be happy for him!
Reply 5

The positives of immigration. Better than the braindead useless entitled ones who think immigrants are a sore for the country. They have their futures built for them and still can’t achieve as well as this “immigrant” can (even though he literally came from a lorry with nothing to help himself with). Well done to him.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by ThEpOLiTiCaLgUy
Arrived illegaly in the country we shouldn't be praising these people, come in the country legally and then maybe I will be happy for him!

To be honest i'd rather he was in the country than a lot of other people I know.
Maybe he was some foreign super genius that knew his only chance to use his intelligence was to get to UK and into Oxford.
Original post by RedGiant
Maybe he was some foreign super genius that knew his only chance to use his intelligence was to get to UK and into Oxford.

Maybe :rolleyes:
Reply 9
His english is amazing for someone who just came to the country 3-4 years ago
Original post by FriendlyPenguin
tbh anyone can get into Oxford.

That's an incredibly accurate statement. /S
Original post by catmckie
That's a bit unsympathetic, I'm sure if you lived in a country where bombs were exploding and guns were firing 24/7 you wouldn't care about whether it was legal or not either.

Nah he's too edgy for that, I doubt he would be able to make good use of the opportunity like this guy though even if he had.
Original post by Trinculo
Daily Mail.

False.

His name isn't Sulamian Wihba, it's Simon Wilkins, he's from Virginia Water and the only accurate part of the story is that he plays rugby.

lollll,you're soo funny
Original post by 0lut0
His english is amazing for someone who just came to the country 3-4 years ago

*2 years
Oooooooo the racists are going to be crying about this 👀 drama in 3....2......1.....
Original post by cat_mac
Oooooooo the racists are going to be crying about this 👀 drama in 3....2......1.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Vd0PRINdfk
'Wins place at Oxford...' made me imagine him pulling out a lottery ticket with Oxford written on it :lol:

But on a more serious note, a massive well done to this guy, he has every right to be proud of himself
Original post by Mesopotamian.
'Wins place at Oxford...' made me imagine him pulling out a lottery ticket with Oxford written on it :lol:

But on a more serious note, a massive well done to this guy, he has every right to be proud of himself

Haha true :lol:
Lol I can only hope I will be as successful
Original post by ThEpOLiTiCaLgUy

LOL you muppet
How's he paying for it; he wouldn't be charged at the UK rate, would he?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending