The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Well,

i literally havent read anything in this thread, mainly because i couldnt be bothered,

but i just wanted to make a comment here

im catholic by the way, but really i wouldnt go to church unless my parents made me (they arent that strict about it though).

I prefer to consider everybody as equal, and it always annoys me when people say "oh who

actually while typing this i decided i cant be bothered to finish what i was saying, feel free to make up the rest
Reply 81
friday13th
I prefer to consider everybody as equal, and it always annoys me when people say "oh who are these aliens in our midst? Be they Moors? Avast, call in the Inquisition. Ye gads - that such scoundrels could besmirch our soil so!"

Like that?
Reply 82
Parents are Muslim...I dotn consider myself to be. In fact, best description of my beliefs would be to say, that Im a closet Jew!

As for circumcision, my son, if i ever have one, is most definitely having it done!!

Jaz
Reply 83
Jasmine86
As for circumcision, my son, if i ever have one, is most definitely having it done!!

why?
Reply 84
Weirdo
why?

mines to
Reply 85
woman
I was wondering if there was any other muslim reverts on this board. Please share your story, i would love to share mine too !

Assalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,
i am not a revert but i am a muslim.
-------------
member of the UKL Law Society
Reply 86
ooops!
Assalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,
i am not a revert but i am a muslim.
-------------
member of the UKL Law Society

Congratulations, I'm not a muslim and proud.
Reply 87
vienna95
because its generally what one tends to hear before being blown across the room into fragments of flesh and bone matter.

please dont post stupid comments like that, they are good and bad in every religion, culture ect. so dont think that all muslims like blowing them selfs up. these arnt proper muslims, and they are fighting in the name of allah which makes it worst- becoz of wot ppl see on telly they treat mulsims differently. at the end of the day isreal and ameria are at the back of this all.

you need to get out more
all the best
xxmittowxx
Reply 88
THATS NICE TO HEAR- we are mostly proud with our religions

just out of curiosity- y dnt u consider urself to be a muslim Jasmine?
Reply 89
vienna95
because its generally what one tends to hear before being blown across the room into fragments of flesh and bone matter.

why is it that you people have such stereotypical views on islam!
Reply 90
Saf!
why is it that you people have such stereotypical views on islam!

they've brain washed :rolleyes:
Reply 91
Mittow
they've brain washed :rolleyes:

lol! :biggrin: :wink:
Reply 92
anisah
THATS NICE TO HEAR- we are mostly proud with our religions

just out of curiosity- y dnt u consider urself to be a muslim Jasmine?

Well, if I were to consider myself a Muslim, I wouldnt be a good Muslim becuase I dont stick to the 'rules' so to speak. And I think to call myself a muslim, would be offensive and rude towards those who practice Islam devotedly and have a deep religious faith. Thats why I dont like to call myself a Muslim. Plus, I feel that for me personally, my relatives etc, whether you choose to be Muslim is not really a choice at all but expecte dand assumed. So I feel I was never given that choice, that it was forced upon me, this may also be why I try to rebel against it!!

As for the circumcision thing, Its actually because well im fascinated by Judaism, and well, firstly, in case my son chose to become a Muslim or Jewish when he was older, I would like him not to worry about cicumcision
Plus, evidence shows that women whose sexual partners were circumcised have less problems down there...so thinking of the daughter in law!! ha ha.
Plus its cleaner I think, and i think its a pretty normal thing to get done..
Does that make sense?

Jaz
Reply 93
Saf!
lol! :biggrin: :wink:

Well, to be fair, it appears that many suicide bombers actually do scream Allahu akbar before blowing themselves up
Reply 94
Jasmine86
Well, if I were to consider myself a Muslim, I wouldnt be a good Muslim becuase I dont stick to the 'rules' so to speak. And I think to call myself a muslim, would be offensive and rude towards those who practice Islam devotedly and have a deep religious faith. Thats why I dont like to call myself a Muslim. Plus, I feel that for me personally, my relatives etc, whether you choose to be Muslim is not really a choice at all but expecte dand assumed. So I feel I was never given that choice, that it was forced upon me, this may also be why I try to rebel against it!!

As for the circumcision thing, Its actually because well im fascinated by Judaism, and well, firstly, in case my son chose to become a Muslim or Jewish when he was older, I would like him not to worry about cicumcision
Plus, evidence shows that women whose sexual partners were circumcised have less problems down there...so thinking of the daughter in law!! ha ha.
Does that make sense?

Jaz

Yes it makes sense it is refreshing and new for me though
Reply 95
woman
I was wondering if there was any other muslim reverts on this board. Please share your story, i would love to share mine too !

If you're that into muslim ideologies, then why to you have a symbol of Westernisation as your avatar? :confused:
Reply 96
Maybe There Is Little More To Her Than Islamic Ideologies
Reply 97
Jasmine86
Does that make sense?

Jaz

Your son can get it done if/when he wants to then.. what he doesn't want it done? You can't have it stitched back on! :rolleyes:
Reply 98
From the muslims I know, most of them just hang around with other muslims. I find it hard to talk to them cause they don't want to talk to me! They just tend to hang around in their own groups and be antisocial. No wonder why people have such stereotypical views
Reply 99
I can guarantee u all that this girl is muslim and is trying to get people to at least think of converting to Islam. Shes just pretending to be a white convertor and show it can be done or something.

I live in an area where there are quite a lot of muslims and i know from school that there were a few muslims who would mention the odd time about converting. Im telling you all, they are crazy. I reckon their parents brought them up to do some converting work or something coz i have seen this stuff from muslims a lot on the net and in real life.

Latest

Trending

Trending