The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
cheated on my bf with 2 guys....not at the same time tho lol
Reply 2
Well I ended up randomly holding a friend's hand but I think I got away with it..
hmmmmm i wonder what mine was...................
AcerBen
Well I ended up randomly holding a friend's hand but I think I got away with it..

lol your friend might of quite liked it :wink:
Reply 5
never was drunk,lol,only 15 years old
Reply 6
IZZY!
never was drunk,lol,only 15 years old

*cough* i'm 14
Reply 7
never drunk alcohol in my life :smile:
Reply 8
need_money
*cough* i'm 14

lol,probably cuz u r a girl and i m a guy, and it is known girls r more mature, so probably thats why,lol
need_money
*cough* i'm 14

:biggrin:
IZZY!
lol,probably cuz u r a girl and i m a guy, and it is known girls r more mature, so probably thats why,lol

lol :smile:
Reply 11
hmm. been very loud. told people things about other people (while the other peope were standing right there)...not serious things just slightly embarassing-but-it'll-be-forgotten-in-ten-years sort of things.
Reply 12
Miriam_StarGirl
Got into bed withb your Gran?
Microwaved the cat?
Ended up in a different country?.......The possibilities are endless..........

never been drunk, as i dont drink alcohol (and no, im not religious, rather atheist)
oh! anotha thing i did was "give cheek" 2 a nedette who in return nearly smashed my face in....think shes still after me 2 this day :redface:
I've woken up in a different city to the one I've started in before
Reply 15
Miriam_StarGirl
I've woken up in a different city to the one I've started in before

lol
Reply 16
erm..... once i kissed another girl wen i was 11 i then kissed her ex bf who was 18 n then sum other dude! :biggrin:
Reply 17
*Skippy*
erm..... once i kissed another girl wen i was 11 i then kissed her ex bf who was 18 n then sum other dude! :biggrin:

hahaha, y did u kiss a girl?
Reply 18
I announced my love for the person i had a huge crush on, Being rejected hurts more when your drunk :frown:

Oh and once put a trafic cone on a statues head, not proud of it so no-one judge me please :redface:
Reply 19
hand through pane of glass...scarred because it..nuff said

Latest

Trending

Trending