The Student Room Group

12 year old girl opens fire in LA school

Scroll to see replies

Welcome to America :') There's already been around 11 shootings this year, I'm really glad I'm homeschooled.
nothing can surprise me in a country that has put Mr Trump in charge.
Reply 22
Better somehow blame the Patriarchy for this.
Original post by Kyber Ninja
I know, but if you look at similar posts on TSR, it practically always happens. It's 60% politics, 10% Religion and 30% trolling.

eh if we all had this attitude dark humour wouldn't exist, along with cards against humanity. and I love that ****.

Anyway probably find out she was being bullied or something and in the USA it's all too easy to sneak parents guns in.
Original post by The PoliticalGuy
How people can still defend the second amendment is beyond me?

2nd amendment protects the 1st
Original post by BigGuyAkhenaten
2nd amendment protects the 1st

I don't get your point it is in fact the opposite the Second amendment gives citizens the right to bear arms that is being used in terrorists attacks killing people who are not Muslims, contradicting the first which states freedom of religion.

So the second doesn't protect the first.
That's America for you, full of psychos with guns
Original post by joey11223
eh if we all had this attitude dark humour wouldn't exist, along with cards against humanity. and I love that ****.

Anyway probably find out she was being bullied or something and in the USA it's all too easy to sneak parents guns in.

Context is important; if you're playing that game with friends in your house, nobody is gonna mind. I'm just stating that the same doesn't apply on a public forum.

Probably.
Reply 28
Original post by IrishSmirf
I couldn’t agree more!

Though it should be the parents in the firing line, not her. :-)

honestly i think it should be both (:
Reply 29
just a normal day in america...
Why would a 12-year-old take a gun to school, whether it is loaded or not? Did she plan to scare people with it (and never meant to actually shoot anyone/believed it wasn't loaded), or did she go there intending to shoot people (she knew that it was loaded)? This then brings up the question of why her parents were keeping a gun where their 12-year-old could not only easily access it, but also take it and its absence not be detected immediately.

Knowing her motive/thought process would be interesting here.
Original post by Sulfolobus
This is what happens when you make schools gun free zones. If her classmates had been packing heat this would not have happened.

looooooooool
And the US still doesn't understand why it should put stricter regulations on guns....
After Sandy Hook rationality lost.
America decided to protect guns rather than kids.
They carry on with an outdated principle, written in a time where weapon technology was light years away from what it is now. It's an amendment and they won't amend the bloody thing.
And how come this 12 year old even had possession of a gun in the first place, seems extremely young and was she intoxicated or ??
Original post by bones-mccoy
And the US still doesn't understand why it should put stricter regulations on guns....

yes they do understand, they don't care because the NRA funds half the politicians and organisations there. The place is doomed.

When you have a white collar gang and a corrupt carrot/Trump running the place...
Reply 36
Because America can't handle being its own country; please take us back, UK.... :frown:
So crazy to think its acceptable to carry a gun, what's going on with the world?
Original post by Kyber Ninja
Why do people make childish jokes about something serious that just happened?

Lack of maturity
And this is why guns should be illegal. So glad they are here in the UK.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending