BritMonkey
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
How are you finding CyberStart Game this year?

Has anyone solved 5.6 on Volcano yet or even unlocked the Volcano base?
Monkeybike123
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by BritMonkey)

Are you joking??? It's like the easiest challenge, just unzip the file
Monkeybike123
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by BritMonkey)
Big man posting screenshots on discord

(lmao jk)
woa183
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Really enjoying the new moon-like challenges over at https://game.joincyberdiscovery.com/base-deepsea !
The code editor is really fast and smooth -- never thought I'd enjoy learning an old language like C this much!
BritMonkey
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by Monkeybike123)
Are you joking??? It's like the easiest challenge, just unzip the file
I haven't actually seen it myself yet - I've been stuck on Volcano 3.3 for months!

Just trying to find those with mad skills who have finished Game - amazed that people have including you!
JohnnyCash69
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I managed to solve 5.6 last week! It turns out all you needed to do was run the binary, and then you could extract the archive it produced. Great challenge - looking forwards to extra content this year!
JaneLyne
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I am absolutely LOVING the new Final Base! Need help on L2C3 though - really struggling with the injection of the payload

Name:  FinalBase.png
Views: 130
Size:  359.6 KB
JohnnyCash69
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by JaneLyne)
I am absolutely LOVING the new Final Base! Need help on L2C3 though - really struggling with the injection of the payload
You got to L2C3? I'm still stuck on L1C4 :|. Holding off on using the hint though, because I want to do it properly!
JaneLyne
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by JohnnyCash69)
You got to L2C3? I'm still stuck on L1C4 :|. Holding off on using the hint though, because I want to do it properly!
Trying to speed through it as the story line is EPIC! Can't believe that intro video - always Larry's fault in these new bases it appears :mad:
Spacklord
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
wait the Final Base isnt appearing on my screen? can anybody help me
JaneLyne
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Spacklord)
wait the Final Base isnt appearing on my screen? can anybody help me
You need to complete all of Volcano before it shows - it's AMAZING!
Spacklord
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
You need to complete all of Volcano before it shows - it's AMAZING!
Aww that's a shame... I have only done the first few levels of hq (level 5 starts to get really tricky btw). Hopefully I can get there soon because it looks really cool!
Thanks for the help btw
JaneLyne
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Spacklord)
Aww that's a shame... I have only done the first few levels of hq (level 5 starts to get really tricky btw). Hopefully I can get there soon because it looks really cool!
Thanks for the help btw
Good luck with HQ, it's a great base! Volcano is even more EPIC but nothing can beat Final Base!

No worries, let me know if you need any help again! You've got this!!!
Daniel199823
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Good luck with HQ, it's a great base! Volcano is even more EPIC but nothing can beat Final Base!

No worries, let me know if you need any help again! You've got this!!!
hi, for hq level 1, i need help with the one about executable files, I don't know which one is the executable file.
coder22135
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Can someone please help me with 12 and 13 in assess
LYNEOFFICIAL
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by coder22135)
Can someone please help me with 12 and 13 in assess
Hello! I am SO happy to help with level 13! You see, you have to go to the fifth tab of the warehouse. I KNOW! It sounds shocking that there could be a fifth tab, but it's true! Once you've unlocked this (through importing the exported binary from level 12) you can then use that warehouse to go phishing. You fill in the form of the fifth warehouse, which is then formatted by cyber discovery into a spoofed email to the robots running the warehouse. Once you have all the values right, the robot in command will do a little cutscene and you will get the flag. Pretty simple, right!?
Daniel199823
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by LYNEOFFICIAL)
Hello! I am SO happy to help with level 13! You see, you have to go to the fifth tab of the warehouse. I KNOW! It sounds shocking that there could be a fifth tab, but it's true! Once you've unlocked this (through importing the exported binary from level 12) you can then use that warehouse to go phishing. You fill in the form of the fifth warehouse, which is then formatted by cyber discovery into a spoofed email to the robots running the warehouse. Once you have all the values right, the robot in command will do a little cutscene and you will get the flag. Pretty simple, right!?
'" have made up a new plotline for level 13, involving a fifth power station or whatever they are
It's somewhat believable, as long as they don't check my post history"
This is what lyneofficial said
smiley_21
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi can someone help with the headquarters base L4 C4 and L4 C5?
Agent J
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Daniel199823)
'" have made up a new plotline for level 13, involving a fifth power station or whatever they are
bruhh stop making up stuff and being so salty just because youre not smart enough to find the levels after 14. If you cant find them, dont make up **** and make another person who's clearly an intellectual look like theyre lying
LYNEOFFICIAL
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Daniel199823)
good sir, you must be mistaking me for someone else.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (643)
33.47%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (814)
42.37%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.68%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.48%

Watched Threads