jpt4749
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello everyone

I’ve applied for accommodation through LSE Hall-pad and was placed at Grosvenor House but haven’t paid a deposit yet.

Just would like to ask if anyone has comments on this place please.

I realize that this one is very close to LSE but I’ve heard some of major drawbacks from several people such as old facilities, unfriendly staff, shortage of laundry machines, or even the occasional breakdown of elevator which really scared me.

Also I’ve been attempting to compare this with some other options before paying deposit like
1. Urbanest Westminster Bridge (nice and modern but rooms are very small compared to the price)
2. International Hall (mixed comments both extremely positive and negative so a bit confused)
3. Canto Court (layout looks awesome but have never seen any reviews from LSE students yet maybe due to the location)

In fact if anyone has recommendations for any places then please kindly drop by and share your experiences.

Thank you again ^_^
theeconomist1999
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
When did you apply for accommodation? And what course are you doing?
jpt4749
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by theeconomist1999)
When did you apply for accommodation? And what course are you doing?
Hello

I applied through Hall Pad last Monday and got a place at Grosvenor on Tuesday night. Right now I’m thinking of switching my choice to Urbanest instead after having been weighing pros & cons of each.

Btw I’ll be doing Management & Strategy ^_^
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (130)
29.89%
No (305)
70.11%

Watched Threads