The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

PG halls - experiences or opinions appreciated

Hello everyone

I’ve applied for accommodation through LSE Hall-pad and was placed at Grosvenor House but haven’t paid a deposit yet.

Just would like to ask if anyone has comments on this place please.

I realize that this one is very close to LSE but I’ve heard some of major drawbacks from several people such as old facilities, unfriendly staff, shortage of laundry machines, or even the occasional breakdown of elevator which really scared me.

Also I’ve been attempting to compare this with some other options before paying deposit like
1. Urbanest Westminster Bridge (nice and modern but rooms are very small compared to the price)
2. International Hall (mixed comments both extremely positive and negative so a bit confused)
3. Canto Court (layout looks awesome but have never seen any reviews from LSE students yet maybe due to the location)

In fact if anyone has recommendations for any places then please kindly drop by and share your experiences.

Thank you again ^_^
When did you apply for accommodation? And what course are you doing? :smile:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by theeconomist1999
When did you apply for accommodation? And what course are you doing? :smile:

Hello

I applied through Hall Pad last Monday and got a place at Grosvenor on Tuesday night. Right now I’m thinking of switching my choice to Urbanest instead after having been weighing pros & cons of each.

Btw I’ll be doing Management & Strategy ^_^

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending