The Student Room Group

I was just doing some Religious Studies revision when it occurred to me that.....

I should start a Religious Studies thread on which we help each other with questions and homework etc. I am aiming for a 9!! I am doing AQA 9-1 Religious Studies B, but any other Theology lovers from any other exam boards are welcome!!! :smile: My catchphrase is Theology is key!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
was just doing RS revision when i saw this lol doing OCR 9-1 GCSE's this year ! Good idea :smile:
I'm doing Edexcel GCSE RS 9-1 Spec B - Christianity & Islam!
Reply 3
Eeee!!! What are you aiming for???
Original post by gurlll
was just doing RS revision when i saw this lol doing OCR 9-1 GCSE's this year ! Good idea :smile:
anyone got any quotes
Reply 5
Original post by HettiBetti
Eeee!!! What are you aiming for???

Wdym ''EEEE'' ?! and just a 8
Reply 6
Girl you have got it hard!!! You have to do a 15 marker whereas me a 12!!! But the 12 marker is still hard!!!
Reply 7
Original post by gurlll
Wdym ''EEEE'' ?! and just a 8

No Girl aim for a 9!!! You can do it!! eeee means I am excited!!!
Reply 8
Bye having dinner!!!:frown: #Religion style!!!!
Awww not R.E :frown:
Original post by Jman10101
anyone got any quotes

For what????
Original post by adamantacademic
I'm doing Edexcel GCSE RS 9-1 Spec B - Christianity & Islam!

same, my teacher is culturally Muslim, i.e. he knows loads about being Muslim but doesn't believe in Allah. Do you find with christianity, you can waffle a bit and get good marks?
Bye having dinner!!!:frown: #Religion style!!!!

Original post by Y11_Maths
Awww not R.E :frown:

How rude!!! I love RE!!!
How rude!!! I love RE!!!

It just confuses me. Watch this then tell me what you think, I had to make notes on this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRYZjOuUnlU
Original post by Angel_Chen
It just confuses me. Watch this then tell me what you think, I had to make notes on this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRYZjOuUnlU

It isn't really relevant to what I am studying about Judaism
:woo:
R.E is a great subject :yep:
Hear ye Hear ye...Are all young theologians aware of the change of SPaG mark to the AQA RS course? If not then....they have changed it from 5 marks to 3 marks!!! My school didn't tell me I found out myself!!
Original post by laurawatt
:woo:
R.E is a great subject :yep:

eee!!! You go Girl!!! It is!!! Grade 9 coming our way!!!
"The Catholic Church should allow euthanasia in extreme circumstances" Discuss!!!
Lets Debate???!!!!
Should I start, oh ok, it may be bad:frown:: Yes they should as suffering isn't nice. Notice "extreme circumstances" means you need to take "extreme" action such as EUTHANASIA!!!

Quick Reply

Latest