The Student Room Group

Looks

This maybe slightly strange, but I'm bored with the way I look, I want a change, maybe different makeup or hair styles, I'm not sure if I want to dye my hair, I've already been red and black a few times, my natural hair colour which is brown started coming back, I am kind of pale, I want to look a bit more tanned without getting a tan, I only use cruelty free makeup, can't be too expensive, just need recommendations on good brands, I want my hair to get thicker and longer too.
I don't really use heat on my hair and haven't dyed it in months, I would like wavy hair but how do I get that? Also does anyone recommend good exercises to get a small waist? I don't want my legs to go too skinny, just lose a slight amount of weight. Also want to lose weight in the face, bigger butt as well, toned body without using the gym. I don't have a lot of money to invent in exercise stuff. I also like smoothie so what are some healthy ones?

Some people might get the wrong impression and assume I don't like the way I look, that's not the case, I just want a change.
Get a tattoo or a piercing if you want to change the way you look?
1. Fake tan or makeup

2. Don’t colour your hair if you want it thick and long.

3. Braids for wavy hair. Or curl it.

4. There are no exercises for a smaller waist.

5. Bigger butt/legs need weighted exercises - or sprints/stairclimbers. Look in fitness section of this forum.

6. Fruit smoothies generally aren’t as healthy as eating whole fruit. If you really want them try and include some veggies aswell.
Reply 3
If you wanna be a bit more tanned try out a cruelty free self tanner. Check out reviews online beforehand to find the best one for you!

I think the best way to get longer thicker hair is to have a trim to get all split ends off and then go from there. Minimal heat on the hair will do it all sorts of good! Just use a good quality conditioner & shampoo (I love lush shampoo bars and conditioners so if you like cruelty free that’s good. Maui brand is amazing and vegan cruelty free etc and does a growth range with bamboo extract, meant to be amazing! Available in boots if that helps)

As for waves without heat, try going to bed with your hair damp but put a pleat or two pleats in depending on how thick your hair is. Brush through with fingers in the morning and add a bit of hairspray or serum to smooth it down. Might take a few days to get this perfect and the way you want it but don’t be scared to sort out a few bits with a straightener, won’t do much damage. If you are really worried use a heat protectant spray.

As for the stuff about the losing weight etc. You can’t get a “bigger butt” without building muscle in your bum & thighs which would come from the gym or at home exercises, you can YouTube exercises and follow along. It might not be possible for you to lose weight in your face without losing weight in general, your face usually doesn’t change much though unless you are over weight ATM. As for smoothies just google google google and experiment with recipes until you find one you like. You can’t do any exercises to get a small waist - your waist is dependent on how wide your rib cage and hips are. It just is the way it is, if you lose weight you will lose fat around your waist and also fat around your legs which you don’t want you’ve said.
Hi message me about this I can help you x

Quick Reply

Latest