The Student Room Group

do you think my crush likes me or is he doing it for the attention

So there’s this guy I have a crush on and he turns around and looks at me whilst walking but I really think it’s because I stare at him 24/7 lol. Anyway he always avoids eye contact with me whenever I look at him straight. One time he turned around and looked at me twice whilst walking home. And then he stood near his regular bus stop and I turned around and looked at him before I left and he made eye contact with me for 1 second and quickly looked somewhere else smiling and he was so embarrassed trying to hide his smile.

Then I remember I got put into a group project with him and a few other girls and he got so shy. Then later I smiled to myself when I saw him and he sits right behind me for that subject so then he was smiling and looking at me when I wasn’t looking. I turned around to look at the time and that’s when i realised he was looking at me because my back is faced to him and he quickly looked somewhere else smiling right after I looked at him.

I caught him staring at me in the exam hall and he didn’t look away. We did a class test once and I secretly caught him leaning down to see my face then he quickly looked elsewhere

The thing is, is he smiling to himself because he genuinely likes me or does he just like the attention that he’s getting

In my opinion it’s really hard to tell, please help me
2 people told me he likes you and one person said that they think he just clocked that I like him, I hope the second answer is not the case
I think you already knew the answer to this before you asked the question: of course he likes you.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #2
I think you already knew the answer to this before you asked the question: of course he likes you.

really do you really think so?? Thank u, I just needed someone else’s opinion to confirm it!
he turns around and looks at me whilst walking
he always avoids eye contact with me whenever I look at him straight. One time he turned around and looked at me twice whilst walking home. And then he stood near his regular bus stop and I turned around and looked at him before I left and he made eye contact with me for 1 second and quickly looked somewhere else smiling and he was so embarrassed trying to hide his smile.
Then I remember I got put into a group project with him and a few other girls and he got so shy. Then later I smiled to myself when I saw him and he sits right behind me for that subject so then he was smiling and looking at me when I wasn’t looking. I turned around to look at the time and that’s when i realised he was looking at me because my back is faced to him and he quickly looked somewhere else smiling right after I looked at him.

Just the tip of the iceberg really that I picked out above but I mean yeah.....
this was so cute to read
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous #3
this was so cute to read

do you think he likes me based on what I said? And btw did u mean cute as in what I said about him or something else lol, and thank u
Reply 6
Really? - What have you got to lose?

If you like the goods on offer and the main event is attractive (and the background is a bonus)?

How much more of a 'come on in' the water is lovely do you need?
Reply 7
Original post by Muttly
Really? - What have you got to lose?

If you like the goods on offer and the main event is attractive (and the background is a bonus)?

How much more of a 'come on in' the water is lovely do you need?

I don’t get it do you tho m he likes me though
Original post by Anonymous #1
So there’s this guy I have a crush on and he turns around and looks at me whilst walking but I really think it’s because I stare at him 24/7 lol. Anyway he always avoids eye contact with me whenever I look at him straight. One time he turned around and looked at me twice whilst walking home. And then he stood near his regular bus stop and I turned around and looked at him before I left and he made eye contact with me for 1 second and quickly looked somewhere else smiling and he was so embarrassed trying to hide his smile.

I caught him staring at me in the exam hall and he didn’t look away. We did a class test once and I secretly caught him leaning down to see my face then he quickly looked elsewhere

The thing is, is he smiling to himself because he genuinely likes me or does he just like the attention that he’s getting

In my opinion it’s really hard to tell, please help me
2 people told me he likes you and one person said that they think he just clocked that I like him, I hope the second answer is not the case

you are so lucky..
i am super ugly , the only thing I like about myself is my dimple
your crush likes you <3
I cant even look at my crush straight in the eye for more than 1 second.
he looks at me though but he is 2 years older than me :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending