The Student Room Group

Do you think that Lauren Southern will be allowed back into UK?

Scroll to see replies

lauren and her nazi friends have no place here
She should be allowed in the UK but doubt she will be.

Also what is wrong with saying "allah is gay", why can't any of the gods be gay, seems like the people getting mad are just homophobic.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 102
Original post by Angry Bird
lauren and her nazi friends have no place here

She's not a nazi.
Original post by Axiomasher
Did Vice hand out leaflets in the streets with the aim of physically confronting Christians face-to-face? Did they do that?

But Vice have a bigger reach than Lauren Southern.
Original post by Numbskull04
But Vice have a bigger reach than Lauren Southern.

I can see it pains you but this amounts to a concession that what Southern did was not the same thing that Vice did so it's not actually like for like.
Original post by donzie
She's not a nazi.

She has been associating with groups who are routinely understood as neo-Nazi/white nationalist so if the claims are false she has some responsibility for them.
Just another whore doing what she can for attention and money. And oh look! It's working! Cos of you guys. So I say go on lass. Do ya ting.
I can see it pains you but this amounts to a concession that what Southern did was not the same thing that Vice did so it's not actually like for like.

what vice done was much worse. I wouldn't see a big news corporation write an article saying the muslim god is gay, as it will cause outrage. But when Vice do it about Jesus, there is no outrage from the mainstream media. Vice are not called terrorists. When Lauren Southern does it she is labelled a terrorist. I think it is wrong. One rule for one, another rule for everyone else.
Original post by Numbskull04
what vice did was much different

Fixed.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Just another whore doing what she can for attention and money. And oh look! It's working! Cos of you guys. So I say go on lass. Do ya ting.

The fact that she's a young blonde doing her best to appear all 'girlie' and vulnerable is no doubt pressing all the appropriate anti-feminist buttons. Personally I don't know what they see in her.

loryn.jpg
The fact that she's a young blonde doing her best to appear all 'girlie' and vulnerable is no doubt pressing all the appropriate anti-feminist buttons. Personally I don't know what they see in her.

loryn.jpg

You should know what white supremacists see in her...potential haha. I personally dont see what the big deal is. In a group of the white supremacists people should be afraid of, she'd never rank. She's too messy and obnoxious, trust me. And politicians aren't God. They can be killed, sacked, disgraced, etc. I have no worries of this girl saying stuff. Tommy Robinson has been saying stuff for years and he means nothing in the grand scheme of things. Just a common thug no one takes seriously lol.

Is that a meme of if Trump and Southern had a kid :rofl:
Reply 111
Original post by Bang Outta Order
You should know what white supremacists see in her...potential haha. I personally dont see what the big deal is. In a group of the white supremacists people should be afraid of, she'd never rank. She's too messy and obnoxious, trust me. And politicians aren't God. They can be killed, sacked, disgraced, etc. I have no worries of this girl saying stuff. Tommy Robinson has been saying stuff for years and he means nothing in the grand scheme of things. Just a common thug no one takes seriously lol.

Is that a meme of if Trump and Southern had a kid :rofl:

Actually many people are taking him seriously, that thousands are attending his meetings, and do you even know what a white supremacist means? or are you just repeating what media says?
Reply 112
She has been associating with groups who are routinely understood as neo-Nazi/white nationalist so if the claims are false she has some responsibility for them.

Routinely understood by PC media as neo-nazi, anyone who dares criticize islam is a white supremacist nazi, political correctness at its finest
Original post by donzie
Routinely understood by PC media as neo-nazi, anyone who dares criticize islam is a white supremacist nazi, political correctness at its finest

Not so, Islam, like any other religion, can be legitimately criticised, I'm no fan of religion myself and would happily join in the chorus of condemnation of radical and extreme expressions of religion especially. Once you tie yourself to thugs and racists, however, you sabotage your own ambitions if only religion is your target.
Original post by donzie
Actually many people are taking him seriously, that thousands are attending his meetings, and do you even know what a white supremacist means? or are you just repeating what media says?

Excuse me? Don't get so emotional. I wasnt calling your precious idols white supremacists. I was calling their supporters that lol. And of course I know what white supremacist means you ****ing donut. My uncle is doing life for killing two brown men during a home burglary and threatened me to stop dating my black girlfriend. So I moved towns so he couldnt send people to check up on me :cyber:
Original post by paul514
Where in these videos? I’ve watched a lot of Lauren since this ban (that’s what the ban achieved) and I’ve not seen her boil down anything to race only ideology’s.

The first video is an hour long for example so point out the time of what you want to portray in each please.

Also you say that is the will of the people who no one has put anything in a manifesto about it, no ones published any rules or who even gets to decide who’s breaking said not published rules.

Sounds like 1984 to me

Watch that video about farmer murders in South africa, although some blacks can get enraged by this racist video that dehumanises them and kill more white farmers, yet Lauren spouts the typical racism about black people (she condemns blacks in general and not just those doing the killings).

She says blacks are bad, they hate the whites, blacks don't know how to farm, whites done blacks a favour by invading south Africa and farming the land properly and saving the land. The whites are so good that although they don't have a future in South africa and thinking about leaving, all they care about is teaching the blacks to farm the land properly so it can be saved 🙄😀

The usual nonsense about how whites invaded and 'saved' the lands from the barbarians 😀😀

Look up some of mollineoux's other videos, he clearly is a nazi, he talks about how blacks are uncivilised and have much lower IQ then whites etc

Everyone who works for rebel media, people like tommy robinson, mollineoux, katie hopkins, etc is a racist as rebel media is a far right channel
Did Vice hand out leaflets in the streets with the aim of physically confronting Christians face-to-face? Did they do that?

Even if they had what would the Christians have done, tutted and walked away.
The truth is that had they left her to continue to hand out such leaflets to Muslims there is a strong chance she would have been assaulted or worse, I know it, you know it everybody with one eye on their head knows it and that is why she was banned.
Because the government would have had to face the embarrassment of a young Canadian female reporter possibly being beaten or killed on the street of the UK.
Um, you haven't stopped me and you haven't explained away Southern's association with a white/ethnic nationalist movement in the form of 'Defend Europa' etc. It's no good telling us that the focus is on Islam as a religion when there are these wider associations. Her 'technique' doesn't lend her any favours, by all means find fault with the expression and fabric of a religion but don't simply goad people (unless that's your aim).

I just googled Defend Europa, because stuff that trivial doesn’t make the news in America, but apparently it’s just people who want to stop the migrant flow into Europe. That seems pretty reasonable to me. I’m not sure how it ends up being racist, and while you could argue from a more liberal standpoint that all people are human and should be treated equally, you could also argue that the differences between African, Middle Eastern, and European people are staggering, and that these migrants being given asylum could upset the status quo. If you want to quote racism, do it with a legitimate racially bias group, like the KKK, or Hamas. Plus, giving an interview, as you said earlier, to these people, even if these people were racist as you claimed, wouldn’t be confirming yourself as a racist. Exposing someone’s ideas for the world to see doesn’t mean you agree with them, doofus.
Original post by Ahmad232
Watch that video about farmer murders in South africa, although some blacks can get enraged by this racist video that dehumanises them and kill more white farmers, yet Lauren spouts the typical racism about black people (she condemns blacks in general and not just those doing the killings).

So do you think blacks getting enraged by a video justifies killing white farmers? I don't think so. Frankly what is happening to some white farmers in South Africa is disgusting. I mostly disagree with Laura Southern's comments that you have paraphrased below the section I quoted in your post, and I especially disagree with Mollineoux's views on blacks, that is an extremely ignorant view to have on an entire population of people. But could you link Laura Southern's video on the white South African farmers' situation so I know what you're saying she said is actually accurate, and not just what you interpreted through a biased lens?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by niteninja1
C657BFB5-10D2-4D6E-9F18-26E3890FCFD5.jpg.jpeg she poster that as the letter she was given

It is common procedure that two copies of a letter like this are issued. One that you sign to confirm receipt of, that the other institution keeps. One copy for yourself, that they don't care whether or not you sign and date.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending