The Student Room Group

Hello! I Want to inquire about requirements of uk uni's for international student

My last qualification is hnd in business from pearson. I would like to know that do I have to show O levels and Btec certificate along with hnd or just hnd certificate for admission in top up year.
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Behram1
My last qualification is hnd in business from pearson. I would like to know that do I have to show O levels and Btec certificate along with hnd or just hnd certificate for admission in top up year.

Hi there! :hello: This would depend on the University that you decide to apply to, but I think it would be beneficial showing all of the certificates that you have obtained. I would recommend contacting the admissions teams of the University's you'd like to apply to and asking them for their specific requirements.

Lauren
WrexhamUniReps
Reply 2
Reason I asked this question, because my olevels not up to the mark not failed but margin passed 4 subjects for admission criteria but btec is above 120 ucas points. Would they judge me on that or my last qualification hnd which is outstanding.
Original post by Behram1
Reason I asked this question, because my olevels not up to the mark not failed but margin passed 4 subjects for admission criteria but btec is above 120 ucas points. Would they judge me on that or my last qualification hnd which is outstanding.

I think they’d be most interested in your HND if that’s your most recent qualification/what you’re working towards, but again contacting the University you’re interested in would be the best way to go about getting reassurance for this!

- Lauren
WrexhamUniRels

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending